launch

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2011
Gnarth America
www.launchhelmetcams.ca
I ride a
Bunch of different two wheeled badboys.
Hey Team,

The name is Paul GT, but I'm posting under Launch, which is the name of the company I work for here in Vancouver, BC in the Pacific GnarthWest ('launch helmet cams). You guys keep coming up from google alerts I have setup from Helmet Cam related stuff, so I thought I'd join in on the conversation here and hopefully can be of some assistance for all your Helmet Cam related queries.
We want to support the VLOGGING world around the interwebz, as the only thing we do here at launch is enable the whole VLOGGING pursuit by doing what we do best: sellin cams, fixing cams, pumping out cam-related knowledge / entertainment etc.
Anyways, we dont want to ruffle any feathers with unsolicited SPAM, but hopefully can give you guys some help when it comes to warranties or contacting manufacturers, breaking news on new products and will probably open up a standing discount code for forum members if you do need anything for your kits (and live in N. America). Likewise, when you have complaints or issues, we're right here for you to yell at, flame, poke, ignore, etc. Basically just taking out the middle man from online shopping.

I joined right before the great hack, so this is my 2nd intro. Gets easier everytime. Actually not really.

CHEERS!

LAUNCH

launch

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2011
Gnarth America
www.launchhelmetcams.ca
I ride a
I did see that 'spat'. Good call by view on the customer service to publicly argue with their customers in a forum full of other potential customers.

I'm definitely going to avoid going down that road. But if i do, i'll be sure to use a helmet cam so everyone can watch me crash and burn (hehe).

launch

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2011
Gnarth America
www.launchhelmetcams.ca
I ride a
pizzaonaninja said:
Welcome!

can you make a special order and send over to South America? i'd love that....

Sure! there are some restrictions depending on what camera you are looking for (vendor specific distribution contracts etc), but we are happy to hook you up as well as we can. You should email me paul@launchhelmetcams.ca and we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts