Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbot

Wannabie Member
Sep 14, 2011
London
I ride a
CBR 125r
... And I like to make and watch motovlogs too!

Hey guys I'm Drew and I've been a lazy vlogger. But that'll change since... you just have to take my word on that. It's a good word though. I made it all big and gold(yellow, but you get the idea). I'd add sparkles but Twilight ruined those. Fireworks were also an option but I don't know how many of you have pets in the house and I wouldn't want to startle them. Isn't it great how I've spent this entire paragraph talking about my word and told you nothing about me. Well if you pay attention it actually says a lot about me. That's right, I'm deep, *whisper*Inception*echoes*Inception, Inception... Short version; this one's pretty wierd<<(My word. See what I did? huh? huh?)

I gather if I still have your interest by now, you're also not normal, so lets get into the formalities. Like I said I'm Drew, I'm from London and I currently ride a CBR 125r. I'll hopefully upgrade within the month, ideally something cheap and/or sporty. I had a little test ride of two bikes which you can see here, nothing set in stone, so suggestions welcome. I'm making somewhat a fresh start and hope to be a more active(I'm the best/worst person right now) vlogger.

Interests include games, film, not drowning, music, pizza, breathing, comic books, you, tech & gadgets, not taking things seriously, but overall doughnuts.

Sooo... yeah, that's me, hi.
You read this far, this makes us both bad people.

Hail to the king of terrible introductions!

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
Drewbot said:
Interests(...) pizza

Pizza
Pizza
Pizza
PIZZA!

welcome :D

as you probably noticed... i like pizza too...

Edit: I forgot..... you should probably get a turbo and supercharged hayabusa...or a MTT turbine superbike.... either will do :D

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
All depends on what you use the bike for. I always said that a Ducati was a Sunday bike, I never thought of it to be used as a everyday bike (but people do) the R6 is a everyday bike + Sunday bike.

Have you noticed a massive difference in inurance between them both ?

I'd say the Ducati just because of the sound and the appearance.

Both lovely bikes.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Awesome introduction! I see you're going to be fun ;)

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts