Hey from Howler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
Hi guys, just found this forum so i tought i'd better drop a line ;-) my name is Sven, and on youtube i go by the name Howler
i'm a fairly new motovlogger and i'm active on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/howlerbikevlogs)
i live & ride in Belgium and i love bikes, what mostly peakes my interest are sportsbikes & cruisers for some reason. other hobby's of mine include but are not limited to airsoft, kiteboarding & music. i'm a young guy, only 22, so i haven't got loads of riding experience, and actually got my license last month (october 2012) but i've been rocking 2 wheels since 2006. as camera setup i use a Drift HD with an external mic which is put in between the padding & the outer shell of my helmet, that seems to work pretty well so far. editing is momentarily done with VideoPad but because it's only kind of basic, i might switch over to something like VegasPro later on.
recently my dad also started out on an old honda deauville so he'll probably be in some of my future videos.
if you wanna see my bike, there's already a vid of that online, together with some other nice vids i'm sure you wanna check out.
and please comment & let me know what you think of my general style, don't doubt to give me hints & tips & stuff like that. i love that ;-)
right so, i guess that's a good introduction, oh & these are the vloggers that actually got me into vlogging:
Midnightshot
Iamramekin
Chaseon2wheels
Crackn81
these magnificent fellas have been my biggest influences so far.
if you also live in belgium or you're passing by, let me know, we could meet up & ride a bit together. would be a great experience, & probably some nice footage ;-)

cheers
ride safe

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Welcome to the forums :)

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Welcome to the site Howler. I am watching your "Why am I doing this" right now.

Great to hear your story, I love to hear how other people got into riding and vlogging.

It is a lot of fun this pasttime isn't it. The need to go out and film another video is a great motivator to get out and ride!

SwitchBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob
piques
3rd person singular present of pique (Verb)
Verb:
1.Stimulate (interest or curiosity).
2.Feel irritated or resentful.

Sorry, I'm just being an A-hole cause the weather sucks here.

Welcome! gotta go check your channel now ;)

Darknitevlog

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2012
USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 KTM 350 EXC-F
Welcome for sure! To be honest I had a moment to catch my breath as a great guy I watched motovlog for a long time influenced me..his name was Sven. I'm sure you know the sad story behind his passing by now. But in the end it made me smile that maybe another Sven motovlogging means he lives on in us. Best wishes to you Sir. I shall be watching!

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
pizzaonaninja said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-wxEVVBCM[/youtube]

:D

Welcome
hahaha good one, great game btw ^^

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
Darknitevlog said:
Welcome for sure! To be honest I had a moment to catch my breath as a great guy I watched motovlog for a long time influenced me..his name was Sven. I'm sure you know the sad story behind his passing by now. But in the end it made me smile that maybe another Sven motovlogging means he lives on in us. Best wishes to you Sir. I shall be watching!

oh, i haven't heard that story before, is it on the forum? i'd love to pay my respects but my kind curiosity makes me wanna find out what happened to my fellow name-bearer... i can't promise i'll be as good as him but i shall try my best in my own unique way & hope you like it too.
good day to you kind Sir ^^

Darknitevlog

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2012
USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 KTM 350 EXC-F
Howler said:
Darknitevlog said:

oh, i haven't heard that story before, is it on the forum? i'd love to pay my respects but my kind curiosity makes me wanna find out what happened to my fellow name-bearer... i can't promise i'll be as good as him but i shall try my best in my own unique way & hope you like it too.

Link here... http://youtu.be/6vhDvOnJUVg

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
Darknitevlog said:
Howler said:
Darknitevlog said:

Link here... http://youtu.be/6vhDvOnJUVg
looked at it, he indeed seems to be one of the nicest people i can imagine, watched some of his vlogs & i understand why he is missed. i can't possibly replace him, that is not my motivation either, however, it is an honor to see someone who's name is like mine be such a fine gentleman, that trully inspires me to be the best i can, and i'm not talking about vlogging but talking about life in general. that video was made not with hands or computers but with a heart, i saw the reply his mom made on it, & the reply on her comment & i have to say i couldn't stop a tear from flowing.
Sven, i have never known you, & you have never known me. i wish i had a change to meet you, but one day we shall ALL ride together
Darknite, i thank you for bringing this story to my attention, it has changed the way i look at riding & vlogging and perhaps even life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts