Hey, check me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOutz

Wannabie Member
Jul 14, 2012
I ride a
2009 Honda CBF 600
Hey, how you doing? :) my name is Danny, I'm 17 years old and I wish I could say that I live in an place that is full of excitement, danger and adventure... but instead I live in Kent -_- I have recently bought a GoPro HD Hero 2 and I am still getting used to it/experimenting with it which is why I only have one video uploaded so far... but fear not, there will be more to come! I still need to get round to buying a mic so if anyone can recommend a good mic for the GoPro then I will be very grateful :) My reason for wanting to start vlogging is to share my experiences and hopefully make videos which are as fun for the viewer to watch as they are for me to make (at the end of the day it's all about having fun, right?)

Here's a link to the video if you wish to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzxfaNc ... ture=g-upl (constructive criticism is very welcome)

BlackOutz

Wannabie Member
Jul 14, 2012
I ride a
2009 Honda CBF 600
Footle83 said:
DANNYYYYY :) Nice to see you made an account :) Welcome along :p

Cheers mate! your recent videos have been brilliant, I loved the Goodwood one :) we need to arrange a ride down your way soon?

BlackOutz

Wannabie Member
Jul 14, 2012
I ride a
2009 Honda CBF 600
Blahdeblah52 said:
Hiya :)

We have a meet planned for the 5th August. Strangely enough, it's a London meet, meeting just outta London (Olympics crap) at Brands :D

Check thread if ya wish http://motovlog.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1983

You would be very welcome, come say Hi, most of us are from here and from Youtube would you believe.

Funnily enough my 'summer has arrived' video was all about me a few mates riding to brands :) it's very kind of you to invite me, you can put me down as a definite (come rain or shine) :D

BlackOutz

Wannabie Member
Jul 14, 2012
I ride a
2009 Honda CBF 600
LittleDevilBiker said:
ELLO DANNY :D you finally got on here then? sorry i havnt got back to you on Facebook! Are you coming along on the Wales trip? :D

G'day mate! I've gotten myself a job since then so will not be able to get the time off to come on the trip :( however I will be at this London/Brands meet, are you coming? :D

LittleDevilBiker

Wannabie Member
Mar 28, 2012
Surrey, London
www.jaywbonney.com
I ride a
2012 Yamaha YZF-R125
BlackOutz said:
LittleDevilBiker said:
ELLO DANNY :D you finally got on here then? sorry i havnt got back to you on Facebook! Are you coming along on the Wales trip? :D

G'day mate! I've gotten myself a job since then so will not be able to get the time off to come on the trip :( however I will be at this London/Brands meet, are you coming? :D

Ahhh nooo me and Footle are going on it, would of been awesome to have you along! Yep i am :D

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome :) will be cool to see you at this London meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts