Hello to everyone at MotoVlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTaylorUK

Wannabie Member
Jun 18, 2012
I ride a
2012 Lifan / Zingbikes LF125-9J (Apollo)
My names Ben, Currently living in Cambridgeshire... and im VERy new to bikes in general.

As of when Im posting this, I do not currently own a bike, but the one you see on my profile (The Lifan Apollo) should be with me by this friday. I placed my £1000 Deposit on it the other day, brand new bike, and they are building it as we speak! :) Cant wait!(Pictured below)
$(KGrHqJHJBkE63VtieS9BO1CYBVU6Q~~_12.JPG

Also, I havent yet done my CBT, I have it booked for Friday morning so if all goes well... I hope to be on the roads friday afternoon. Any tips and guidance on the CBT would be MUCH appreciated also.

Currently, Im driving a Proton Wira, which during these hard times has become impossible to run on the high tax/insurance/fuel Prices we all know and hate, hence my move into the 2 wheel world. (Picuted Below)
newcar2.jpg

I will also, once I get the equipment. Will start doing vlogs :D, not sure how the best way to get it done is... But I guess that will come in time to me :)

So yeah, that's my story. Hope to become active on here and have an all round good time!

-Ben Taylor

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Welcome to Motovlog and welcome to biking, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

As for advice on the CBT I can't really give you any. Just listen to the instructor and have a good day riding around! There isn't really any technique to help you pass, it is just a chance to familiarise yourself with motorcycles and make sure you are safe.

Good luck for Friday :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

BenTaylorUK

Wannabie Member
Jun 18, 2012
I ride a
2012 Lifan / Zingbikes LF125-9J (Apollo)
LeedsRider93 said:

As for advice on the CBT I can't really give you any. Just listen to the instructor and have a good day riding around! There isn't really any technique to help you pass, it is just a chance to familiarise yourself with motorcycles and make sure you are safe.

Thanks man, I hear they are pretty hard to fail anyway. Mate of mine went the wrong way round a roundabout and still passed!

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Re: Re: Hello to everyone at MotoVlog

BenTaylorUK said:
LeedsRider93 said:

Thanks man, I hear they are pretty hard to fail anyway. Mate of mine went the wrong way round a roundabout and still passed!

Surprised he passed after that :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums, surprised anyone can go the wrong way round a roundabout

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Welcome to motovlog :) brave move buying a chinese machine! when you do get round to making your youtube channel it's always better to hide your name, and i'd give it a few weeks after your cbt before you start vlogging too, in those few weeks you'll need to concentrate on riding and you really don't need your attention split 50/50, which vlogging probably will :)

SwitchBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob
CurlyBlakey said:
...when you do get round to making your youtube channel it's always better to hide your name...
Great advice! There's lots of info gathering types out there and they are up to no good alot of the time..

Ben, looking forward to seeing your videos. Ride safe!

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Hello Ben. I'm sure you'll enjoy motorbiking and motovlogging. It's all fun. LIke CurlyBlakeyBiker says, take it easy and learn a bit on the bike for a few weeks and then start vloggin. Have fun! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts