Hello Motovlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Wannabie Member
Jul 3, 2012
I ride a
Honda CBF 125cc
Hello, I'm James from Manchester, UK. I am quite new to motorcycling but have been watching motovlogs for a while... I ride a 125cc Honda CBF, hit 2020 miles in 4 weeks of owning it, so it isn't just a commuter to me.

I've already met 3 members here, and hope to meet up with more for rides.

In 4 weeks I have fallen off twice, (both in the wet at low speed (under 20mph)) and injured myself once saving myself from falling off. Heck you learn from mistakes.

Twitter = @p2jack (though changing soon)
Youtube = Coming Soon!

I am in need of a cam, but they're expensive new so... Contact me :p

P.s. I was really surprised this username wasn't taken...

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
I have a drift with a slightly scuffed lens protector from where it fell off the suction mount and went under my rear wheel. I have an external mic for it as well and a class 10 16gb memory card. The scuff isn't that intrusive in the videos, but it can be fixed, if you look online you can pick a lens protector up for about £15 and there are videos on youtube showing how to replace them. Apart from that there isn't anything wrong with it, its yours if you would like to buy it!.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I always thought your name was Jack going by your twitter.

This new information has turned my world upside down. I don't know what to believe anymore.

In other news - welcome.

James

Wannabie Member
Jul 3, 2012
I ride a
Honda CBF 125cc
Hopefully yes tommy - depends on when i'm working... I work 3 of 4 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays...

Yes LeedsRider93 we have.
Daffee - where are you based? any chance of a few pics and a sample vid :) and a price

haha friz - I used to try and hide who I was on twitter - but stopped caring :p

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
James said:
Hopefully yes tommy - depends on when i'm working... I work 3 of 4 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays...

Yes LeedsRider93 we have.
Daffee - where are you based? any chance of a few pics and a sample vid :) and a price

haha friz - I used to try and hide who I was on twitter - but stopped caring :p

Would be great if you could come to the Northern meet, fantastic way to meet new people :)

James

Wannabie Member
Jul 3, 2012
I ride a
Honda CBF 125cc
I read the post - i'm confused - what's the date and location?
Same with Wales :p

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
Yeah sure i can get you some pictures and videos, do you have a skype or something where i can contact you easier? I live in Cambridge, i could meet you halfway if you would like?

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)

MrGaryH63

Wannabie Member
Jul 7, 2012
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit S 600 & Mota-Roma 125cc
:D Hello to everyone on Motovlog.com
Very new to this, but am looking forward to meeting fello bikers and v-bloggers. If you hadn't noticed my name is Gary (48 yrs young). i live in Northampton. Like i say i am new to this (biking). I have a Suzuki bandit S 600 that i am aching to get on, but in the meantime i am getting around on a Moto-Roma 125cc it's a copy of some sort - a friend said similar to a Honda... Not too fussed as long as it gets me to work then all good.

I have been following a few v-bloggers on You tube - this is where i found this link was on one of the posts. I hope i can get some tips from here on blogging as well as ride styles etc... I am sure i still have a lot to learn..

Gary :lol:

Flamingvortex

Wannabie Member
Feb 3, 2012
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 650
hello, welcome.

MrGaryH63 said:
:D Hello to everyone on Motovlog.com
Very new to this, but am looking forward to meeting fello bikers and v-bloggers. If you hadn't noticed my name is Gary (48 yrs young). i live in Northampton.
:

hello and welcome too.

i'm just down the road from you in Milton Keynes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2