Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsatsuma

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hertfordshire
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
Hi, I have been wanting to start motovlogging since I got my bike. - Back in march. I am still on a CBT and I plan on doing my restricted access very soon. So, I'm new to vlogging and to riding so when I start uploading videos feel free to hate on me about my horrible riding skills, under confidence etc. Constructive criticism please! You can find me under Grandsatsuma on youtube.

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the vlogging community (hopefully)

Also, I ride a Pulse adrenaline 125. The same as spicy110. - I got into motovlogging when I got my bike and youtubed it and found spicy, Cheers dude!

Anyway that's enough rambling for now addios!

Grandsatsuma

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hertfordshire
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
BonnyJonny13 said:
hey man, im new to here too! welcome, look forward to seeing some of your stuff.
Hello! I have seen your Baron von DRZ video and look frward to more of your stuff. On my other youtube account I just had to point out that your helmet looked like a parrot... Hey beaky :p

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Welcome, can I suggest that you don't start vlogging until you have at a good few months of riding under your belt (I started my videos 7 months after my CBT and felt sufficiently competent) vlogging takes away a substantial chunk of your concentration which us more experienced riders can just about manage without.

:)

Grandsatsuma

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hertfordshire
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome, can I suggest that you don't start vlogging until you have at a good few months of riding under your belt (I started my videos 7 months after my CBT and felt sufficiently competent) vlogging takes away a substantial chunk of your concentration which us more experienced riders can just about manage without.

I think I'm confident enough, I can focus on nattering away to myself and riding, I have been riding for 6 months so just shy of your 7. Also if there is something I feel I need to concentrate more on I will focus on that and get back to talking later :]

Thanks very much for your concern though :]

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Grandsatsuma said:
CurlyBlakey said:

I think I'm confident enough, I can focus on nattering away to myself and riding, I have been riding for 6 months so just shy of your 7. Also if there is something I feel I need to concentrate more on I will focus on that and get back to talking later :]

Thanks very much for your concern though :]

No worries bud, ride safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2