Hello from West Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZZA007

Wannabie Member
Mar 19, 2012
I ride a
Honda Hornet
Hi my name is Ezza (Eric), Beverley born and bread, just recentley moved to Castleford West Yorkshire, so Hello to everyone out there.. jesus am not very good at this, its like texting I frigging hate it lol..so what can i say about myself am a retired Doorman of 13 years and now am a Delivery driver (not a white Van Man neither) pet hates ...TEXTING< EX GF< AND WORK.. I enjoy rides out and in the processing of buying my new bike today 2012 Honda Hornet 600 if I can get my arse of this frigging machine..Had my eye on them new CrossRunners but the more I thought about it the more I realized that I came to the conclution it was'nt my cuppa of coffee (hate tea) Enjoy camping so the first thing am doing this weekend is Guess??? yep thats right staying in a frigging Hotel because of the Girlfriend dos'nt do camping well all I can say to that is Cya then lol.. spend most of my free time or what little I have at the local Bikers Meet Up (Milk Bar nr Sherbun on Elmet) every Wednesday night and all day Sunday so if you are there pop over and say hi, I promise I will not rip your Head off Scouts honour... well thats it so thanks for taking the time out and reading this and hope to bump into you all soon BUMP opps wrong word Shake hands I ment..TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Hello, welcome.

Good to have some more people on this forum who are from W. Yorkshire. Not many of us it seems!
I'll probably see you at Squires someday, I am usually there on Wednesday and Sunday :)

P.s. Are you going on the Egg Run this Sunday?

EZZA007

Wannabie Member
Mar 19, 2012
I ride a
Honda Hornet
Re: Hello from West Yorkshire Re: LeedsRider

Hi LeedsRider..No mate this Sunday a NO NO wish I could but I will be working. :cry: .I don't get much time off.. But have a Great Day and Stay Safe out there.. :D and hopefully meet up one day when I have time off..

EZZA007

Wannabie Member
Mar 19, 2012
I ride a
Honda Hornet
LeedsRider93 said:
Hello, welcome.

Good to have some more people on this forum who are from W. Yorkshire. Not many of us it seems!
I'll probably see you at Squires someday, I am usually there on Wednesday and Sunday :)

Re: Hello from West Yorkshire Re: LeedsRider

Hi LeedsRider..No mate this Sunday a NO NO wish I could but I will be working. .I don't get much time off.. But have a Great Day and Stay Safe out there.. and hopefully meet up one day when I have time off..

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
LeedsRider93 said:
Hello, welcome.

What's the egg run?

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Gadgetsandwheels said:
LeedsRider93 said:
Hello, welcome.

What's the egg run?

A charity run to the Sun Inn, link to the Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/370404816313648/

I think the event is providing Easter eggs to disadvantaged children? Either way, it is a charity event....and a ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts