Hello from WA state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan-86

Wannabie Member
Feb 4, 2013
I ride a
04 Ninja 500
Hey everyone, I just started my motovlogging career a few days ago and I'm pretty excited. I'm currently having some issues with my videos showing up in the youtube search.. so it's basically impossible for anyone to find them which sucks. I'll go ahead and post up a link to my first vlog here however and I'd really appreciate it if you all checked it out and gave me some feedback and such! Maybe if it gets some outside views it will show up in the search lol.
Here's the video for ya:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbYM1hZJQWY[/youtube]

Anyways I'm really looking forward to this, I've been wanting to motovlog for like two years and I'm finally getting started on it. Also, it doesn't seem like there's too many of us from Washington state, if any from eastern WA (think desert, not trees) so Hopefully I'll be bringing some fresh scenery to the table too.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)

Spartan-86

Wannabie Member
Feb 4, 2013
I ride a
04 Ninja 500
Wooh! I love all the friendly greetings! And I definitely love subscriptions lol, appreciate that miggs. I'm gonna try and get up regular content but with school and work some days just aren't vlogging days :\. Thanks for the views and everything!

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Welcome to the world of Motovlogging! I am pretty new to it myself, having got a camera last year and then a mic later on. When I first got the camera I just wanted to film my rides, I had never heard of motovlogging, but the more I watched others videos, the more I could see the potential in Vlogging. Now I am just getting comfortable with the talking. At first it was hard to think of things to say, so you have done really well with your first effort, much better than my first effort!

The only tip I have for you right now is to get the camera angle up a bit more so that it shows more of your surrounds and not so much of the dials and handlebars. I kept trying to get down low and look up to see more of the surroundings! LOL

Overall though, well done. I have subbed your channel and look forward to checking out more of your vids in the future. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2