Not open for further replies.

TrinaryOC

Wannabie Member
Jan 27, 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
I ride a
82/83 Honda VF750S, 07 Honda CB900F
Some things you could include:

Hey I'm Trinary. I'm from New Hampshire, US. I'm a software developer/student/father/mechanic. I have three bikes: 07 Honda CB900F, 82/83 Honda VF750S, Yamaha GT-80. I actually started vloging because of an accident that happened. It seemed prudent to have some kind of evidence when idiot drivers don't see you. I started with a simple MiVo HD, but when I decided to vblog, added a GoPro 3+ Silver and started recording audio through the Bluetooth in my helmet to my android phone. My rig has grown yet again with the addition of a Contour Roam2, and I've switched to a dedicated Sony digital audio recorder.

I'm real interested in knowing what everyone uses for software, best microphone positions, mounting options, etc. to step up the professionalism of my videos.

Torqdoff

Wannabie Member
Dec 4, 2013
Illinois
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Ducati Monster 696
Sony Vegas, Drift external mic (cut a hole in the back of a cheek pad and hollowed out a place for the mic), Any position for the camera as long as it is level and has a good viewing angle. Good luck with the channel.

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Yeah, arr, me, Crap/Old GoPro Gen1, NO ext Mic (internal Dieing).
If santa gets my letter, well, maybe a Drift Hd, just a 720p, then i can buy a cpl of CheapyHD extras with the change.

WELCOME.
> : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts