Not open for further replies.

vTwinDino

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2012
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
I ride a
2001 Suzuki SV650s
Hi,

My name is Dan, but you can call me Dino. My Youtube username is vTwinDino.

I'm from the Niagara Region in southern Ontario, basically sandwiched between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie :p

I'm a licensed auto mechanic and I've been a car guy all my life, but I was introduced to bikes by my brother-in-law who at the time had an old GS400. I was curious so he let me take it for a spin up the road, and I was immediately hooked! I'm also a bit of a music buff, and I collect vinyl records as well as playing guitar and bass. I enjoy playing tennis in the summer and hockey in the winter, and video games here and there :p

This past winter I was looking for a bike, and I fell in love with a beautiful blue Suzuki SV650S at the bike shop in town. By March I had it paid off and though it was rainy and barely 5*c I rode it home for the first time. Since then I've put on a little over 3000 miles (not nearly enough :p)

I've been recording rides here and there, trying to get the camera setup "just right", but I think I'm about ready to actually start vlogging. I'm using a Go-Pro HD Hero2 with the front facing helmet mount inverted on the chin of my helmet, with a small external mic wedged in my cheek pad. It's not the best yet, but it works :p

My channel is www.youtube.com/user/vTwinDino . There aren't any vids up yet, but I'm making a short one tonight yet, and hope to have it up soon!

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to MV :)

vTwinDino

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2012
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
I ride a
2001 Suzuki SV650s
Thanks for the warm welcome gents!

I had hoped to film a nice intro vlog last night, but unfortunately my mic acted up and was giving some crazy wind noise that was drowning out my voice :(

I'm looking at an Olympus noice cancelling mic on Amazon.com, but it might take a bit to be shipped. In the meantime I'll see what I can whip up from previous filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2