Hello all

Skunk72

Wannabie Member
May 18, 2021
Santa Clarita, CA
I ride a
2009 Harley Davidson FXDF Fatbob
Hey everyone,
My name is Rick. I work in emergency medical services. I like to ride, vlog, and edit in my time to prevent work PTSD. I have a YouTube account under the name of Skunk72. My channel is more of a come for a ride with me type of channel. No gimmicks, no clickbait. I will occasionally do gear reviews on the rare occasion that I actually get something new. Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe helping new vloggers!

Skyd

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2021
New Hampshire
I ride a
2020 RPS Hawk 250
Hey Skunk, and welcome. In my short time here I've learned that this is a really great community of like minded people.

What do you ride? I'm a dual sport rider mostly myself. I'll check out your channel later, I'm at work and they frown on Youtube usage lol.

Reactions: Drakhen99

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Skunkwelcome to the forum. A can very much imagine the need to be able to switch off from the things you may see on shift.
bung up a pic of your bike when you get a chance, we like pics

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
Welcome. My channel must be similar, I don't do reviews or how-to, I just ride and record it.

I'll go check yours out.

Reactions: TCB

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey everyone,
My name is Rick. I work in emergency medical services. I like to ride, vlog, and edit in my time to prevent work PTSD. I have a YouTube account under the name of Skunk72. My channel is more of a come for a ride with me type of channel. No gimmicks, no clickbait. I will occasionally do gear reviews on the rare occasion that I actually get something new. Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe helping new vloggers!

Welcome Rick!

I can say from my own personal experience as a former LEO - dealing with what cannot be unseen gets a little easier but never completely goes away. But the key for me is being self aware and not letting the feelings completely control me.

Riding can be very centering and filming it adds to the adventure. Stay safe out there in CA.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts