Graphics Design (FREE WORK CLOSED, CHEAP COMMISSIONS OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Re: Graphics Design (FREE WORK CLOSED, CHEAP COMMISSIONS OPE

Carkeh said:
Chessecake94 said:
Carkeh said:
Those are great pieces! I've never really put any of my work into practise in things such as magazines or advertisement, it's only ever been graphics requests for logos and stuff but I definitely like the idea of that!

At the minute I've just finished a Extended Diploma in Graphic Design. So all Ive done all day everyday is design stuff, no other crappy subjects. No exams either.

No exams... Yes please. I'd love to do something like that but my mum is all "I don't know what jobs there are from the end of it, neither do you so it's a waste of money."

Ive added you as a contact on Skype, save us boring everyone else on here. Im off to sleep now though

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50

Mototrippin Sticker FINAL!

Mototrippincarbon.jpg

Along with the Mototrippin pimped out logo!

MototrippingPIMPEDlogo.png

Venomous Duck

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
Louisiana
www.FZ6R-Forum.com
I ride a
2005 Yamaha Road Star
Carkeh said:
Venomous Duck said:
Any ideas on my request yet? Just wondering :)

I have like 4 or 5 requests that I haven't even started on yet, and an equal number I'm working on. It all takes time, dear Ducky.

:D okie dokie pokie

"patience is a virtue unless it involves riding a motorcycle, it then becomes a trial of strengths" - Unknown

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50

Sorry, I haven't touched Photoshop in a couple of weeks, I've really had no time! Between work, work experience, school and stuff I just haven't had the time!

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50

So I finally got round to opening photoshop and doing something, but it wasn't any graphics commissions, apologies. I finish school this coming wednesday so I will actually have some free time for once.

It's a piece for my ICT coursework, we have to produce a 10 page document, such as a magazine. So I did the only right thing and am doing a motorcycle magazine. I did something cheap and am creating an issue of MCN, because the colours and such are already established and it just makes things easier.

I created the layout and wrote all of the text but obviously did not take the photo.

2smWZ.jpg

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50

Wow, July the 15th was the last time I actually logged on to this forum... dayum. I'm sorry to all those I had commissions with. Since starting my job I've found it near impossible to do any graphics design work as all I want to do from the moment I get in is chillax and play a bit of League of Legends. And now I've started my second year of Sixth Form and have realised that I really need to work my ass off, the chances of doing commissions is becoming less and less by the day unfortunately.

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6

Nice work mate. Only thing id say about that layout, make the headline abiker and close up the leadIng a bit.

Anyone wanting anything graphic doing tho, drop ae a line. Il pump attic out for free.:cool:

*** www.bikething.co.UK ***
bike forum created BY bikers FOR bikers.
Come and join our free site

Reactions: ekstazie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO