Graphic Templates?

BlueWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2019
Birmingham UK
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tricity
I'm totally new to Youtube and wondered if any of you use fancy graphics etc in your videos? If so,where do you get them?

Ideally I'd like to add my channel name in a nice font to my vids, but I'm not sure how

Any help greatly appreciated

Reactions: HRMV and R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Are your referring to having a watermark on your video? YouTube has the option under branding. I have mine set to pop up about 35 seconds into the video.

Some folks put there watermark on the footage before they upload. This is better because if someone rips the video file, then you mark is still there on the footage.

Reactions: HRMV

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
What editing software do you use?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Do you have an example of what you mean from someone else's channel so we can see what you are after?

L. Bilious

Huge member
Aug 2, 2019
North Cheshire/South Manchester
I ride a
CBR1100, GSXR750, XR250
I keep the same text font and colour for my titles and added comments, as a kind of brand. It's easy to overlay with Adobe Premier.
I also use MS paint and getting to grips with MS paint3D to do the odd graphic bit.
Most images can be found on the interweb.

Reactions: HRMV

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ahh got ya, that is pretty easy to do. You can do it using the PIP function of your editor, so create your video, then use a jpeg with the writing or logo you want to add and put that on the timeline as a PIP, you can move it where you want and make it the size etc that works best. If you want a transparent image or writing, then that gets a little more complicated, but not much, you just need to turn the jpeg into a png file with a transparent background. I use The GIMP which is a free graphics editing suite and not too hard to learn. Do you already have a logo? If you send me a copy of it I can turn it into a .png for you possibly

BlueWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2019
Birmingham UK
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tricity
Ahh got ya, that is pretty easy to do. You can do it using the PIP function of your editor, so create your video, then use a jpeg with the writing or logo you want to add and put that on the timeline as a PIP, you can move it where you want and make it the size etc that works best. If you want a transparent image or writing, then that gets a little more complicated, but not much, you just need to turn the jpeg into a png file with a transparent background. I use The GIMP which is a free graphics editing suite and not too hard to learn. Do you already have a logo? If you send me a copy of it I can turn it into a .png for you possibly

I don't have one yet, it's the making it I'm trying todo.

Just had a mess about in paint and think I can knock up something. I'll check out GIMP though,cheers

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I was going to say if it's Adobe Premier Pro your using its easy, just create the text as a legacy title then add to your timeline in a different sequence line to any other footage etc so nothing interrupts it.

Interested to see what you come up with.

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800

Might have to check out GIMP, not just because of the risky humour of putting gimp graphic into Google search but also to see what it can offer.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Like HRMV said, in Premiere the legacy titles are good, and if you want animated graphics switch to the Graphics mode for the User Interface and browse through the motion graphic templates on the sidebar on the right. You can also use a number of downloadable motion graphics templates for Premiere on these sites:

https://www.rocketstock.com/free-after-effects-templates/ - there are links here for Premiere

- Wolf

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Like HRMV said, in Premiere the legacy titles are good, and if you want animated graphics switch to the Graphics mode for the User Interface and browse through the motion graphic templates on the sidebar on the right. You can also use a number of downloadable motion graphics templates for Premiere on these sites:

https://www.rocketstock.com/free-after-effects-templates/ - there are links here for Premiere

- Wolf

Teamwork makes the dream work.

I couldn't remember websites I had got decent After Effects stuff.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts