Not open for further replies.

AndrewLewis

Wannabie Member
Feb 25, 2013
Sao Paulo, Brazil or Northern Ireland
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6 Diversion 2010
Greetings and Whataboutye!

I'm AndrewLewis but everyone just call's me Swiggy.

I'm from Northern Ireland originally but currently based in the wonderful city of Sao Paulo, Brazil

What interests me most surprisingly enough is MOTORBIKES but also love travelling, meeting new people, acting, writing, partying, skydiving, surfing, or just generally hanging out with mates and having a good time :D

At the moment I've 3 bikes, First is my little Suzuki gs 125 my first bike. It only cost me £200 at the time and I find it hard to let go haha. 2nd is an Old-Skool Honda vt500 Ascot 1983 its even older than me, it needs a little tlc at the moment so havent got to riding it as much as I would like. Last but by no means least is my 2010 XJ6-S Diversion I do most of my commuting on this one, and most of my videos will feature it. However my major downside is that all of the above bikes are back home in N.Ireland so I miss them all terribly. lol

I suppose the real reason I want to Vlog is watching Premises187, Baron and Apple. These lads make it look so fun and makes me miss my bikes even more when I watch their video's. If they can do it, I can too!

Lastly, I have not yet purchased my Drift Ghost HD but it will be my first purchase once I return to the Emerald Isle.

Thanks,
Swiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts