First Motovlogger In The Philippines! (home Of The World's Worst Traffic)

/ryantanyu

Wannabie Member
Oct 23, 2015
Cebu, Philippines
I ride a
Supermoto
Yeah, more content. :)

Uhm, let me see....

Oke, found it:
https://www.youtube.com/user/draquine

Was watching stuff like "Life beyond the Sea - Philippines" and "Nomadic in the Philippines"
Just plain research for next year ;)
Wow great find! Nice bikes too! I PM'd him hopefully I get a response soon! Thanks for the link!

Sup? So that makes us 3 then, there are 2 others whom I subscribed too but the channel is not very active. Me? I'm still dealing with the setup with my Sony AS100v :mad:. I'm sure there are more out there as I see a lot of Riders here in the PH who has a camera strap to their helmets.
Hi sir musta! :D Wow that makes us 4 now, that I know who are actively motovlogging in the country!
I have 2 more friends who are getting their setups ironed out so we'll be 6 in no time!

Can you post your channel link sir @SkwoSkwe? :D And this Facebook Group too I created for us Filo motovloggers :D

/ryantanyu

Wannabie Member
Oct 23, 2015
Cebu, Philippines
I ride a
Supermoto
Sup? So that makes us 3 then, there are 2 others whom I subscribed too but the channel is not very active. Me? I'm still dealing with the setup with my Sony AS100v :mad:. I'm sure there are more out there as I see a lot of Riders here in the PH who has a camera strap to their helmets.
Me too, I see many GoPro-using riders out there, but not many are thick-faced enough to sound "OA" speaking Ingles :D but I seriously hope we grow in numbers soon!

Btw may I ask where you got the AS100v? Because the last time I checked, they were overpriced (at least $300!!!) before I bought the GoPros

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Hi sir musta! :D Wow that makes us 4 now, that I know who are actively motovlogging in the country!
I have 2 more friends who are getting their setups ironed out so we'll be 6 in no time!

6, that is a good starting point fo me to find someone to ride with next year ;)

Reactions: /ryantanyu

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Well here's a fun thing that happened, I love supermoto (although affording only cheap ones) so I kind of "live that life," especially in the world's worst traffic I utilize its advantages to the last bit.

Last week, the 4th largest mall in Asia opened in Cebu, causing 'nightmarish' traffic to my main daily route.
On my way home, as a motovlogger I turned the camera on and rode supermoto.

I watched 6 out of 8, think i comment on 1 even... >.<

SkwoSkwe

Wannabie Member
Nov 20, 2015
I ride a
CBR
Me too, I see many GoPro-using riders out there, but not many are thick-faced enough to sound "OA" speaking Ingles :D but I seriously hope we grow in numbers soon!

Btw may I ask where you got the AS100v? Because the last time I checked, they were overpriced (at least $300!!!) before I bought the GoPros
wait till you hear my engrriisshh Lol

i got the as100v from the sony store megamall here in manila, yep, they were more expensive than the gopro 3+ black back then, much like the the new sony fx1000 is $100 more expensive than the hero 4 black now, better stick with the gopro as it is more "motovlogger friendly".

callmecase

Wannabie Member
Dec 11, 2015
I ride a
2001 SV650
Holy moly. I'm Filipino too, but much white washed California type.

Your channel should be very interesting. But dang bro, vlogging there is like a suicide note, ride safe!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts