General Finding A Euro Fit Helmet, Best Mountain Roads Near Tokyo

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
Has anyone found it difficult to find a "euro fit" helmet in other Asian countries? My friend from Canada had a hard time finding something that fit until this day. In this video I switch to voice over for the second half, as I was too busy riding and having fun to say what I wanted to say.

Chcknstrps

Riding is life!
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
I ride a
'92 Xj6S, '05 ZX6r
I really don't like the shorter scrolling text, it's moving too fast for my tired eyes. On the longer texts it was alright.
I don't mind the voice over man. Especially as it isn't just voiced over but a mix! I don't really like that you're talking over yourself though. It makes it a bit odd, so maybe mute that? I also think the voice over works really well with the picture(s). I also wonder what keeps you from adressing some of the stuff you voice over while you're riding instead. Like the track experience being more valuable for example :). All in all this is definetly what I ment with mixing it a bit. This is totally acceptable in my book. Nice video.

Reactions: Motorpsych

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
I really don't like the shorter scrolling text, it's moving too fast for my tired eyes. On the longer texts it was alright.
I don't mind the voice over man. Especially as it isn't just voiced over but a mix! I don't really like that you're talking over yourself though. It makes it a bit odd, so maybe mute that? I also think the voice over works really well with the picture(s). I also wonder what keeps you from adressing some of the stuff you voice over while you're riding instead. Like the track experience being more valuable for example :). All in all this is definetly what I ment with mixing it a bit. This is totally acceptable in my book. Nice video.

Thanks, @Chcknstrps . I agree on all the points. I should've used a different text. It was too fast. If I had planned what I want to say before hand I would done it live. Voice over voice, I should've fixed that. Good suggestions for next time, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Chcknstrps

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts