Even When Not On The Road, Watch Out For Idiot Drivers

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
This has never happened to me before. But what has happened back in 2015 when i started riding was some woman asked me how to use the pay at fuel pump system. So i will demonstrate below:

1. Put Debit/Credit card into the designated slot.
  2. Enter your pin code.
  3. Remove card after Acceptance.
  4. Lift nozzle to begin fueling.
  5. Fuel your vehicle with designated fuel.
  6. return nozzle to finish fueling.
  7. Press Yes/No for a receipt.
Simple. You can do this with Helmet on (visor open) and Sat on the motorcycle at some stations.. Others get anal and throw toys out their pram.

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
You can do this ... sat on the motorcycle at some stations

That used to be the reason I always got my fuel from Tesco: all their stations seem to be pay at pump. Unfortunately, my current bike's filler cap is on the side of the bike so I have to dismount :(

On the positive side, I am now freed up from Tesco to fill up with Shell's Super-Liquid.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
That used to be the reason I always got my fuel from Tesco: all their stations seem to be pay at pump. Unfortunately, my current bike's filler cap is on the side of the bike so I have to dismount :(

On the positive side, I am now freed up from Tesco to fill up with Shell's Super-Liquid.

Yeah its the main reason why i go to tesco too. And that's a shame you have to to dismount also don't make a hugely common mistake that Shell's fuel is different to Tescos. It all comes from the same refinery. But with that said, All the bikes i've owned seem to prefer tesco high octane additives over stuff like v-power etc... i feel like the have more "umph" or punch on tescos. But yeah, the only differences in the fuels are the additives.

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Re petrols being the same from the same refinery etc, absolutely true. There's a BS-EN number for conformity of fluid, this sets minimum standards and tolerances which also tie up with type approval and Euro emissions compliance.

What can be altered, to an extent are additives. That's it.

There was some article recently that sight weather over a year you'd be better off in overall running costs of using branded over supermarket. I would suspect you would need to be doing a huge mileage to realise that.

I'm a believer in if it works for you, or you trust your proven source, then stick with it unless you have good reason not to.

Reactions: 2WV

Javiyellow

Motovloggers Unite!!!
Mar 26, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR800
Yea some of the funniest material for a video can come from watching a persons full idiotic occurrence from the comfort of a parked bike.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts