Does the Road Make the Rider?

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
On the top, or bottom of the list? ;)

I’ve driven in LA when I was in school (car only), but I never felt the drivers were overly aggressive. That was over 20 years ago. There are some places in Philly I wholly avoid even with my car.

- Wolf

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

jasonrides

Wannabie Member
Jan 18, 2019
I ride a
Honda CBR250R
I went to L.A. for a road trip recently. Can confirm the drivers there are kind of nuts (compared to San Francisco). But sf is ranked 5, yikes!

Reactions: YBGuy

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
We are kinda different in Australia ....... Adelaide is seen by most to be exactly what it sells itself as ..... "The City of Churches' ...... a beautiful city, parklands, eateries happy God fearing Ozzy people ..... truth is different nowadays, we recently got voted as the Methamphetine Capital ...... not of Australia, oh no ..... the whole WORLD! The stuff makes for angry people who just wanna fight people, lamp posts, trees, and even themselves. It's a right mess to be fair, then they get in their cars, the road-rage is always there at various levels. Good thing is, the manufacturers have moved their operation to Darwin and now we're number two in the world :-D

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Damn, that sounds pretty poop mate... but #2 is better than #1 I guess lol :D

• Haha
Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Damn, that sounds pretty poop mate... but #2 is better than #1 I guess lol :D
It's a problem no one talks about as it's too difficult to solve. Drug driving is rife but the problem is growing 'cos it's not just your typical scumbag that's using, suits and even some cops are allegdly on it. Wife's a teacher and there's users (parents) off their tits whilst dropping and picking their kids up from school. A mess. Suffice to say, I have my eyes and ears very much tuned in when I'm on the road.

• Sad
Reactions: HippoDrone

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Would you like to swap some meth heads for some Melbourne African Gangs? There are heaps of them here, but the government says there isn't a problem.

As for roads, well we have the great ocean road, once it was great, not its just full of tourists driving on the wrong side of the road around a blind corner.

• Haha

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Would you like to swap some meth heads for some Melbourne African Gangs? There are heaps of them here, but the government says there isn't a problem.

As for roads, well we have the great ocean road, once it was great, not its just full of tourists driving on the wrong side of the road around a blind corner.
LOL ...... nah we have them too but not as well publicised #worldismessedupbig

tarmacjapa

Bike Hub Japan
Mar 9, 2019
Japan
I ride a
KTM Superduke
Suzuki SV650S
LOL ...... nah we have them too but not as well publicised #worldismessedupbig

Sort of off-topic, but I lived in Adelaide about 10 years ago. Live near Magill/Roselyn Park. Basically the last house on the parade before you hit the vineyards

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO