Dealerships are missing out marketing

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My wife has a great idea. Dealerships should have a new bike registry like when someone is about to get married or is expecting a baby.

We could send out announcements where the rider is in their gear standing in an empty parking spot. It could read something like:
ANTHONY IS EXPECTING
Registered at Whosits Honda

Yeah, I am a lucky guy.

Which Bike

We Need Vloggers!
Aug 24, 2018
Surrey, UK
WhichBike.com
I ride a
All of them!
Good idea.
Most, well, nearly all, dealerships could perform their marketing duties a LOT better.
Most certainly do not like motovloggers despite the inherent power of helping them with exposure - if done correctly.

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Good idea.
Most, well, nearly all, dealerships could perform their marketing duties a LOT better.
Most certainly do not like motovloggers despite the inherent power of helping them with exposure - if done correctly.
Yeah, I got lucky that the GM of a local HD dealer was progressive. Unfortunately, his mindset did not occur in some of the rider population of that place. A few folks were upset when I mentioned possible issues. They got even more upset when I reviewed other brands too (those still had some pros and cons too).

It seems certain small groups of riders can be so protective of their brand.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness for demo days!

Which Bike

We Need Vloggers!
Aug 24, 2018
Surrey, UK
WhichBike.com
I ride a
All of them!
Agh , demo days.
I dont know what they are like over there in the US but over here it is a processional ride that I could probably overtake on my bicycle!! Almost pointless and very frustrating. Happened to me on a Tuono Factory.
It was like being naked on top of a supermodel and finding out your dick is superglued to your balls. :D

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.