Dealerships are missing out marketing

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My wife has a great idea. Dealerships should have a new bike registry like when someone is about to get married or is expecting a baby.

We could send out announcements where the rider is in their gear standing in an empty parking spot. It could read something like:
ANTHONY IS EXPECTING
Registered at Whosits Honda

Yeah, I am a lucky guy.

Which Bike

We Need Vloggers!
Aug 24, 2018
Surrey, UK
WhichBike.com
I ride a
All of them!
Good idea.
Most, well, nearly all, dealerships could perform their marketing duties a LOT better.
Most certainly do not like motovloggers despite the inherent power of helping them with exposure - if done correctly.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Good idea.
Most, well, nearly all, dealerships could perform their marketing duties a LOT better.
Most certainly do not like motovloggers despite the inherent power of helping them with exposure - if done correctly.

Yeah, I got lucky that the GM of a local HD dealer was progressive. Unfortunately, his mindset did not occur in some of the rider population of that place. A few folks were upset when I mentioned possible issues. They got even more upset when I reviewed other brands too (those still had some pros and cons too).

It seems certain small groups of riders can be so protective of their brand.:rolleyes:

Thank goodness for demo days!

Which Bike

We Need Vloggers!
Aug 24, 2018
Surrey, UK
WhichBike.com
I ride a
All of them!
Agh , demo days.
I dont know what they are like over there in the US but over here it is a processional ride that I could probably overtake on my bicycle!! Almost pointless and very frustrating. Happened to me on a Tuono Factory.
It was like being naked on top of a supermodel and finding out your dick is superglued to your balls. :D

Reactions: LoneWolfer

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Yikes on your last part!

I have had pretty good luck. Only a couple of bad rides but that was due to another rider in the group and not due to the route or the ones leading the ride.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Be a good way to possibly get good quality protective gear on new riders. Too many beginners blow all their cash on the bike and don't even own pair of gloves let alone a decent lid, jacket, boots, etc.

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts