Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSteveB

Wannabie Member
Aug 4, 2017
Cape cod, USA
I ride a
Yamaha R6, Ninja 650, CB 350
So I've been cruising around on the site for a few weeks, decided to start and account and participate. But I've noticed, many of the threads I was going to comment on, the last post was from June or may. At what point do you consider the thread dead? Usually in other forums it's about a month, maybe 2 if it's a smaller forum. Just curious.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Depends how relevant you think it is as to whether to revive it or start a fresh one.

I believe threads used to auto lock after a period of inactivity, but that feature isn't currently active.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Threads don't tend to stay active for long, personally I would just post in the existing thread, other users can see the new post on that thread and reply.. Otherwise there might be similar thread asking the same old thing over and over and over and over and over and over. You get the point. Unless someone posted a question few months ago and you want to reply to that question, then probably a bit too late.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
If its a year or so old, its dead. But its always best to revive previous/existing ones. As this will stop the same question being asked constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts