Davinci Resolve doesn't start up

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I got 18 to work :)

Now I just need to relearn all the buttons, shortcuts and settings xD
YAY!!!

As a shameless plug for my channel, I have several Davinci Resolve tutorial videos [the link to my channel should be in my signature], just go into my Davinci Resolve Tutorials playlist. I have ones on shortcuts, setting up multicams, etc.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out, my friend!

-John

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
YAY!!!

As a shameless plug for my channel, I have several Davinci Resolve tutorial videos [the link to my channel should be in my signature], just go into my Davinci Resolve Tutorials playlist. I have ones on shortcuts, setting up multicams, etc.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out, my friend!

-John
Am planning to watch some of yours over the next week or so.
In the meantime I can do the basic vlog and learn as I go. ;)

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Am planning to watch some of yours over the next week or so.
In the meantime I can do the basic vlog and learn as I go. ;)
Heck yeah!

Just a recommendation, and I'd put a link in here but I don't think it's the right section, but if you go to my channel and search for "resolve shortcuts", it'll take you to a 20-minute video that'll help you set up shop and give you keyboard & mouse shortcuts, lots of good things for speeding up that learning curve. I basically took my "learn on the go" knowledge from like 200 videos, and put it into that one. I hope it helps!

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts