Custom Bikes!

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I like customs, this is my V7 which I put together last winter. I don't follow any builders specifically although I do like some of the Dues Ex Machina builds. And Roland Sands put together a nice KTM a while back.
FB_IMG_1513527602187.jpg

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I like most of the stuff Roland sands churns out.

Other than that it isn't really about the builder its about the end result and the work that goes into it.

AmpdMoto

Check Me Out on Youtube
Aug 28, 2015
I ride a
Harley Davidson VRod
I follow all sorts of custom builders. I don't really have a favorite but I do prefer "garage builds". I'm not into the big fancy over the top shops.

I want to build a cafe style bike one of these days when I have the money to spend. I'd say that cafe/brat style is probably my favorite type of build. I madmax bike could be cool too something like the bike on The Walking Dead.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
I also don't have a favorite builder. No one alive anyway, but I have enjoyed the looks of Indian Larry bikes a lot. I also enjoyed the movie "Choppertown: the Sinners" and bikes I saw there. And then there was some 4 episodes short documentary in youtube, called "Revenge run" or something like that, where there were a lot of beautiful custom bikes, but for some reason it was taken down.

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Billy Lane and his brother were really good. Chica was also one I liked. All three looked just really good up close.

Locally, Panhead Phil of Music City Motorcycles did really well. He just does have the big cash supply to keep cranking them out.

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
I also don't have a favorite builder. No one alive anyway, but I have enjoyed the looks of Indian Larry bikes a lot. I also enjoyed the movie "Choppertown: the Sinners" and bikes I saw there. And then there was some 4 episodes short documentary in youtube, called "Revenge run" or something like that, where there were a lot of beautiful custom bikes, but for some reason it was taken down.
Kinda if an indian larry fan myself. Could never offers one of his bikes though. The new ones go for 80 and the ones he actually built 750,000$ give or take a few beans.

Garthox

Wannabe vlogger
Feb 22, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
I ride a
BMW 650 GS Dakar
I like customs, this is my V7 which I put together last winter. I don't follow any builders specifically although I do like some of the Dues Ex Machina builds. And Roland Sands put together a nice KTM a while back. View attachment 2898
Shaft Driven, interesting.

I follow all sorts of custom builders. I don't really have a favorite but I do prefer "garage builds". I'm not into the big fancy over the top shops.
I also prefer the average-guy-at-home type builds, I find them more relatable and interesting.