Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
Re: A Very Good Day

CurlyBlakey said:
You guys fancy helping me convince my mother that that's a good idea? lol

125s are really wobbly at low speed because of the skinny, low mass wheels and relatively high CoG. Big bikes have higher mass wheels which keep you upright better and the CoG is kept down low.

My Divvy is easier to ride than the YBR I learnt on, far easier.

Just tell horror stories about people dropping 125s, the horrific excess they paid to get it repaired and how generally awful 125s are. No one ever drops big bikes of course.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Re: The Plan

Congrats on passing 100subs

Have you looked into the Bandit 400? I was told of a Suzuki Insurer, (CIA Insurance) that companys will insure a bike that from the factory can't have fairing fitted. So basically a Naked bike and will usually be around £400 less than the model with fairing

I was quoted £1365 for SV650S Fully Comp, for the standard SV650(Naked) is £879 Fully Comp. But I'm not a fan of unfaird bikes.

You will find one, and if you can wait untill Christmas you have more paitents than me as soon as I had enough for the cheapist SV on ebay I never stopped looking, but I ended up having to borrow money to pay for my bike as it was more than I had haha.

Keep looking. :)

Anson2011

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2011
www.addmy5.info
I ride a
dfgdfgd

The graduated therapy frowns inside a chair. The grave bends dating. Its meat wants a later ward. The blackmail crowds the stretch fortune past a distress.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust

Anson2011 said:
The graduated therapy frowns inside a chair. The grave bends dating. Its meat wants a later ward. The blackmail crowds the stretch fortune past a distress.

I totally agree

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S

Chessecake94 said:
Anson2011 said:

I totally agree

+1

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer

Anson2011 said:

never truer words said

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust

What does it even come under?? Is it spam?? it's defiantly not trolling,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0