Can You Use Copyrighted Music in Vlogs - at all?

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
...they will also give you options to fix the issue....
So there are other options besides muting? I'm interested. So far they have only warned me, that they might use ads on my videos, which I am not against, because I do not do all that monetization stuff anyway.

Reactions: HippoDrone

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Yup, you can also delete the bit of the video that has the copyright claim
I always wondered if music in the background could cause a copyright claim such as where a car or something is blasting music of a famous song on the street or something. To me that seems like a stretch, but who knows, until YouTube lands you with a copyright claim for that infringement.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I always wondered if music in the background could cause a copyright claim such as where a car or something is blasting music of a famous song on the street or something. To me that seems like a stretch, but who knows, until YouTube lands you with a copyright claim for that infringement.
I got a claim at an HD stand at a bike show coz they put a DJ in playing crap music. Pissed me right off as I wanted to promote the new HD bikes, but instead got a strike... I just removed the HD bit from the video... Dealerships need to look at what they are doing that puts off those of us offering free to them promotion.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts