California Lanesplitting/Filtering

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Glad it's legal in the UK. There was an accident one morning with questions backing up for about 1 mile the way I was going and 1/4 mile in the opposite direction. Made it easier with the other lane shut but as long as you've got eyes in the back of your head your all good

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
They have small lanes down the side here. They’re like emergency lanes and it’s legal for bikes to ride down them. In fact you’re supposed to, and everyone actually does, pull into it a little when making a left. So it even makes it nice so you have less risk of getting side swiped when people are trying to turn off. *note it would be the right for most of y’all since we drive on the other side of the road*

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
They have small lanes down the side here. They’re like emergency lanes and it’s legal for bikes to ride down them. In fact you’re supposed to, and everyone actually does, pull into it a little when making a left. So it even makes it nice so you have less risk of getting side swiped when people are trying to turn off. *note it would be the right for most of y’all since we drive on the other side of the road*
you drive on the proper side of the road like we Brits do! :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts