California Lanesplitting/Filtering

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
I live in japa and here it’s legal. It’s pretty much expected lol. You’re gonna get ran over if you don’t. Plus traffic is at a dead stop. I can literally turn an hour ride into 25 minutes. Speed limits are low though. So highest through city you’ll find is 60kph.

chrisw959

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
www.chriswallace959.weebly.com
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Glad it's legal in the UK. There was an accident one morning with questions backing up for about 1 mile the way I was going and 1/4 mile in the opposite direction. Made it easier with the other lane shut but as long as you've got eyes in the back of your head your all good

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
They have small lanes down the side here. They’re like emergency lanes and it’s legal for bikes to ride down them. In fact you’re supposed to, and everyone actually does, pull into it a little when making a left. So it even makes it nice so you have less risk of getting side swiped when people are trying to turn off. *note it would be the right for most of y’all since we drive on the other side of the road*

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
They have small lanes down the side here. They’re like emergency lanes and it’s legal for bikes to ride down them. In fact you’re supposed to, and everyone actually does, pull into it a little when making a left. So it even makes it nice so you have less risk of getting side swiped when people are trying to turn off. *note it would be the right for most of y’all since we drive on the other side of the road*
you drive on the proper side of the road like we Brits do! :D

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts