Not open for further replies.

BikerBillboh

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2012
Leicester, UK.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha YBR125
Howdy all, my name is BikerBillboh, I'm 22 years of age, live in the UK, Leicester to be exact I'm new to vlogging, never done anything like it before, so this is all to me.

I'm also a new rider, I only passed my CBT on the 20th of October of this year, and started riding my Yamaha ybr125 since the following Monday. I'm a big fan of Spicy110 and RoadcraftNottingham, been watching their videos for quite some time now, which is where I came up with the idea to start vlogging for myself.

My main goal is to vlog my progress as I get on, as I've not seen any vloggers starting from day 1 after they pass their CBT (Or what ever you call it in your country).

I hope to bring a video out at least once a week. I would produce more, but my drive to work is literally 1 minute from where I live. So recording the same trip over and over wouldn't really be productive!

I'm recording with a Drift HD 1080p, no microphone as of yet, but one is on order and hope for it to arrive on Sat (3rd Nov).

I'll leave my YouTube channel here so if any one fancies subscribing to me. I currently only have one video uploaded, which is just a test video.

tl;dr, right? Rambled on for far to long. Anyway, this is my hello to everyone, and I hope to get to know some of you!

Here's my channel; http://www.youtube.com/user/BikerBillboh

And this is me and Sophia; http://i50.tinypic.com/2d8mlj8.jpg

TheFemaleBiker

Wannabie Member
Aug 25, 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 S2 (2008)
Welcome :D

BikerBillboh said:
My main goal is to vlog my progress as I get on, as I've not seen any vloggers starting from day 1 after they pass their CBT (Or what ever you call it in your country).

I've been vlogging since i passed my CBT. :)

Looking forward to some of your vlogs.

Kick your boots off and stay for a while ;)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome! :D looking foreward to seeing your vids!

Congrats on the CBT!

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
Welcome dude, i've done my final test on the exact same date you did apperantly ^^ but i've been vlogging since i started riding (before i got the license) i don't live in the Uk but on the mainland (Belgium) i registered on this forum just a few days ago so like you i'm also pretty new to all this but it seems to be 1 big happy family who supports one another, sharing both happiness & sadness. so like i said, welcome to the family bro.
cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts