Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Ill post it on here just because this is kinda the newer one.

Chessecake94 said this in the other post
THE CURRENT PLAN
The current plan is meet at CMC on Saturday at 12-1. Ride through in the peaks, ending up at the Northwich travel lodge shown above and staying there overnight. Sunday ride past chester, into north wales. Ride in wales ending up on the welsh english border, staying at shrewbury travel lodge shown above. Monday we go our seperate ways, because shrewsbury is near birmingham you then have easy access to the M6, M40, M1 and so on.

Its pretty much as AZZ3R said, everyone has thrown in idea's, i've tried to keep order, and this is what we've come up with. May i suggest some of those that live near the peaks sort out the route for that day as they know the area. And i'll look at the day in wales, suggestions from everyone are naturally welcome.

Im sure me and Friz will be able to arrange this, we know the area rather well ;)

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
DownShift43 said:
Ah thats cool, which scala do you have?
i think it the scala rider solo[/quote]
ah ok, was more so that we could use them while riding to chat but nevermind haha, im gonna guess you got it with the GPS?

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
carlsant1 said:
DownShift43 said:
Ah thats cool, which scala do you have?
i think it the scala rider solo
ah ok, was more so that we could use them while riding to chat but nevermind haha, im gonna guess you got it with the GPS?[/quote]
yea i did but i might get one so we can talk together as my brother is getting a 125 so we will pay half and half for one

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
DownShift43 said:
DownShift43 said:
carlsant1 said:
ah ok, was more so that we could use them while riding to chat but nevermind haha, im gonna guess you got it with the GPS?
DownShift43 said:
yea i did but i might get one so we can talk together as my brother is getting a 125 so we will pay half and half for one

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ cleaned up the quoted a bit haha

and cool well me and friz have the g4, if you wanna chime in with us, i believe the q2 can work with them too but not sure how well...

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
carlsant1 said:
DownShift43 said:
DownShift43 said:
carlsant1 said:
DownShift43 said:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ cleaned up the quoted a bit haha

and cool well me and friz have the g4, if you wanna chime in with us, i believe the q2 can work with them too but not sure how well...
i will have a look at the g4 and the q2 but im off to work now so ile have a look at them at about 10pm when i get back

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Chessecake94 said:
CurlyBlakey said:
Who's happy bunking up with old Curly then? (would prefer someone i vaguely know, a night with a stranger could be awkward!)

*Assuming work let me off!*

I suppose i could :), wont work let you book it off this early??

Happy with that if you wanna go ahead and book the rooms i'll paypal you my half?

The issue is it's a bank holiday weekend, and i'm one of the sole waiters, but this far in advance they won't say no :) just not confirmed yet!

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
AZZ3R said:
SqueakyBreaks12 said:
And sstimmy yes get your arse involved :) it will be something you will look back on in life, soundd weird saying it now but seriously i personally think you'll regret not coming same goes for anyone.

Curly
Chessecake
Extreme
Possibly Chuckles (depending on which way he decides to come up)

These guys are south of Birmingham so alot closer to meet. You'll be A-roading it i presume?

Okay sweet, put my name down! :p I think Extreme and Curly live quite a way from me still over on the east coast but could still meet on route ;) Not sure about Cheesecake and chuckles? I will probly 'A' road it but motorways shouldn't be out of the question as i'll have my full licence by then (ihope!) and derestricted 125 :)

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
SqueakyBreaks12 said:
[quote="sstimmy]
I'm travelling from wolverhampton so I'm reasonably close to you, I might still be on my 125 myself so closer to the time I could make a slight detour to meet you however I may be meeting someone from sommerset in tamworth so maybe you could meet there?
[/quote]

Could be possible mate :) You are about half way there from where i live so could meet en-route :p

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
I'm actually pretty excited about this, i know i havnt posted much on here but it will be awsome to meet you guys :D Maybe we should make a location map with everyone on it who plans to come? That way we can easilly plan meet ups along the way :)

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
Chessecake94 said:
CurlyBlakey said:
Who's happy bunking up with old Curly then? (would prefer someone i vaguely know, a night with a stranger could be awkward!)

*Assuming work let me off!*

I suppose i could :), wont work let you book it off this early??

Happy with that if you wanna go ahead and book the rooms i'll paypal you my half?

The issue is it's a bank holiday weekend, and i'm one of the sole waiters, but this far in advance they won't say no :) just not confirmed yet!

I still live in the stone age, and don't have paypal. Just give me the money when we meet-up on Sunday.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
sstimmyy said:
Okay sweet, put my name down! :p I think Extreme and Curly live quite a way from me still over on the east coast but could still meet on route ;) Not sure about Cheesecake and chuckles? I will probly 'A' road it but motorways shouldn't be out of the question as i'll have my full licence by then (ihope!) and derestricted 125 :)

I'm North Norfolk.

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Chessecake94 said:
sstimmyy said:

I'm North Norfolk.

Not quite in the same place then! :(

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Hey, anyone who is coming add me on skype (carlsant1)
would be cool to get to know you before the meet!

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
I still live in the stone age, and don't have paypal. Just give me the money when we meet-up on Sunday.

If i've got it, still skint post bandit buying, might have to reimburse you at some point later on!

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
That map idea is fantastic. Everyone should add themselves, or get someone else to do it.

I'm trying to add me right now but can't work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts