Status
Not open for further replies.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
Re: Caught doing a wheelie - Footage

thunderous71 said:
Sorry officer it wasn't a wheelie is was poor clutch control :)

Sucks mate, dunno what to say but we can all share the vid and you may get a dollar from the adverts ;)

you dont need to say anything. I am aware of my actions. I knew that it was going to happen sooner or later.

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R

:(

The officer didn't seem very pleased when he caught up to you. Any word if you will lose your license?

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250

ham said:

The officer didn't seem very pleased when he caught up to you. Any word if you will lose your license?

WHen the fines come in the mail i then go to court to see. - its a waiting game

Slipperymongoose

Wannabie Member
Oct 17, 2012
I ride a
BMW F800R

But how did it feel to be back on your hornet after being forced apart?

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R

ariderslife said:
ham said:

WHen the fines come in the mail i then go to court to see. - its a waiting game

Best of luck to you. If it's any hope, RidingwithBryce went to court recently and got all charges dropped for a speeding offense.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a

Slipperymongoose said:
But how did it feel to be back on your hornet after being forced apart?

feels good, makes you realise how easy life is with motorised transport

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6

Just a thought, and it might not work, but what have to got lose:

Get signed up to do an advanced riding or some kind of extra lesson, course and have some proof of this. You never know but the courts may see that whilst you openly admit you were in the wrong, and got caught, that you are making amends to learn and do something about it.

Think of it as a punishment you are dealing yourself before they decide what penalty you should be dealt.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a

MedicDan said:
Just a thought, and it might not work, but what have to got lose:

Get signed up to do an advanced riding or some kind of extra lesson, course and have some proof of this. You never know but the courts may see that whilst you openly admit you were in the wrong, and got caught, that you are making amends to learn and do something about it.

Think of it as a punishment you are dealing yourself before they decide what penalty you should be dealt.

they are all learner stuff really.

other parts of that are track race lessons

OoxTruExoO

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Up my bum picking daisies
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2000 Suzuki SV650S

ariderslife said:
they are all learner stuff really.

Are you serious kid? Grow up. Your driving is being called in to question because you're obviously not mature enough to understand what sort of danger you pose to yourself and other road users. I would love to hear you say "they're all learner stuff" to a judge if he tells you you've got to take more lessons and re-sit your driving exam. You're not even willing to help yourself by taking this suggestion, do you just really expect that you'll be let off of the charges?

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a

OoxTruExoO said:
Your driving is being called in to question because you're obviously not mature enough to understand what sort of danger you pose to yourself
I am Mature, I knew what i was doing, I am well aware of my actions.

OoxTruExoO said:
I would love to hear you say "they're all learner stuff" to a judge if he tells you you've got to take more lessons and re-sit your driving exam. You're not even willing to help yourself by taking this suggestion, do you just really expect that you'll be let off of the charges?
I already know what i am going to get slammed for, as i said before, i am aware of my actions. Saying im not willing to help myself is ridiculous, i am always trying to better my riding skills etc. The tests you speak of IN AUS Are all incorporated into Learner Tests. The Advanced riding course is track day stuff... knee down, faster turns etc.

OoxTruExoO: I know you dont like me, you made that obvious last time. So this is the last time i will ever acknowledge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts