Check out my recent video and tell me what you think

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Great points on safety. There are Harley riders that skimp on gear in the heat. I have a mesh jacket and have explained how it keeps me from sweating as much.

It has had a positive effect because on the last ride another rider was sporting mesh and some other riders started whipping out long sleeves.

Love the funny voice! That was good to represent the Gixxer counterpoint.

Reactions: Joey Repo

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
My minimum is helmet+jacket and gloves. Preferred is at least having pants too, and I use my boots when I go on planned rides longer than what it takes to warm up the engine properly. Not truly ATGATT but never squiddin.

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
My commute to work takes under five minutes through slow-moving traffic (cars and busses), so on those rides my lid is my only protection.

For all other journeys I wear full protective gear: HJC lid, Furygan jacket and pants, RST boots and gloves.

I wasn't sure about posting this message because I knew I'd receive disapproving looks, but then I realised that it's those disapproving looks that will discourage me from skimping on PPE, which I know I should not do.

Joey Repo

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2017
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki zx14r
Yeah there at times that I do the same but I'm starting to wear all my gear just the off chance that something did happened. One of my friends got to an accident recently. Just bumps and bruises nothing major bit he had his gear on and it saved him.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts