any riders in south carolina?

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
I recently bought a leftover 2014 Multistrada.
Nice! Do you have a Bluetooth headset? Would you like to do a dual vlog in January? I will be in Roswell all month with my bike :) Technically Johns Creek (next to roswell) where are you movin to? :)

SMR

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2015
I ride a
GSXR 1000
Chucktown here until college is done then up to charlotte.

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
I'd have to get one of those phone things but yea whenever i get my tax return i can
I just got the SENA SMH10R and it is amazing and I have only used it for music, phone and gps- it's totally worth is just for that, not to mention you can't dual vlog without one more or less :)

I didn't connect that SMR was Suck My Rag haha I am sub'd to you already

SMR

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2015
I ride a
GSXR 1000
I just got the SENA SMH10R and it is amazing and I have only used it for music, phone and gps- it's totally worth is just for that, not to mention you can't dual vlog without one more or less :)

I didn't connect that SMR was Suck My Rag haha I am sub'd to you already
hhhahaha yeah, i will have to get one. tax return time cant come soon enough

CrankyBiker

Wannabie Member
Aug 24, 2014
Greenville SC
I ride a
Triumph Speed Triple
Nice! Do you have a Bluetooth headset? Would you like to do a dual vlog in January? I will be in Roswell all month with my bike :) Technically Johns Creek (next to roswell) where are you movin to? :)

Wow, sorry about missing this. Things have been very busy with getting adjusted to a new place etc. I've only done my second vlog on the new bike yesterday. Do you come over to this area often? I live on Holcomb Bridge Rd. near the intersection of Old Alabama and Holcomb.

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
Wow, sorry about missing this. Things have been very busy with getting adjusted to a new place etc. I've only done my second vlog on the new bike yesterday. Do you come over to this area often? I live on Holcomb Bridge Rd. near the intersection of Old Alabama and Holcomb.
No worries! I come back often but usually quick trips - I bring the bike back for a few weeks in winter and summer. That's a crazy coincidence! My parents live near Nesbit Ferry and Holcolmb Bridge - you are like 5-10 minutes from them. So yeah, next time I come we will def have to meet up!!

:)

TheRebelZX

Wannabie Member
Apr 3, 2016
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ZX10R
What's up guys I'm waaay new on here and just getting a bike again after a long ass time.lol I live up close to Greensboro NC but I will be getting down into SC a lot this summer. I use to live in Myrtle Beach and know the coast of SC and NC very well. Love to get up and ride with you guys when I'm down that way

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
What's up guys I'm waaay new on here and just getting a bike again after a long ass time.lol I live up close to Greensboro NC but I will be getting down into SC a lot this summer. I use to live in Myrtle Beach and know the coast of SC and NC very well. Love to get up and ride with you guys when I'm down that way
unfortunately I am about 4 hours from myrtle SC :(

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts