General Angry Black Guy Part 2!

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I was hoping you'd show your new mic set up as I just recently lost my own mic's windscreen. Also, really like your intro graphics. Did you do them yourself?

Okay, so on to the 300 pound gorilla. I'm not sure you needed to title this blog, and the one before it, Angry Black Guy Assault. As a Black guy myself I clicked on it because I though it had something to do with race. It didn't. It was just a pissed off driver venting on you and your friend. Yeah, I agree, he defiantly got in your face, and probably would have done worse if you didn't have your camera. Glad you and your friend are all right. Hell, I would have called the cops too.

Anyway, I'm not offended by the vlog or anything. You're in the right, and the material made for a great viewing. I just think in our country's social and political climate, the title can be misconstrued to be something else. It really has nothing to do with the angry driver being Black. If he wasn't I don't think you'd call it Angry White Guy Assault.

Maybe in the next vlog you can show the mic set up, unless you have something new, but I thought the sound quality was awesome.

- Wuf

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
I was hoping you'd show your new mic set up as I just recently lost my own mic's windscreen. Also, really like your intro graphics. Did you do them yourself?

Okay, so on to the 300 pound gorilla. I'm not sure you needed to title this blog, and the one before it, Angry Black Guy Assault. As a Black guy myself I clicked on it because I though it had something to do with race. It didn't. It was just a pissed off driver venting on you and your friend. Yeah, I agree, he defiantly got in your face, and probably would have done worse if you didn't have your camera. Glad you and your friend are all right. Hell, I would have called the cops too.

Anyway, I'm not offended by the vlog or anything. You're in the right, and the material made for a great viewing. I just think in our country's social and political climate, the title can be misconstrued to be something else. It really has nothing to do with the angry driver being Black. If he wasn't I don't think you'd call it Angry White Guy Assault.

Maybe in the next vlog you can show the mic set up, unless you have something new, but I thought the sound quality was awesome.

- Wuf

I agree .. he just was really upset with us ..

As far as my mic setup .. i have done a few ...

that should be the series for my new helmet after the wreck .. sorry its in SD

Reactions: scooterwuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts