Adobe Premiere Elements

KapGranite

New Hampshire, USA
Jun 16, 2020
New Hampshire
I ride a
Victory Cross Country
Just throwing this out their for you all but if you want a good reasonable editor Adobe Premiere Elements works really well and can do a 2 pass render which is great to make videos that extra bit sharp.

UncleL

Uncle LongBeard
Feb 29, 2020
Midlands, UK
I ride a
HD, W800, RE
Why to pay for such a crippled software as elements when there are some great free editors like Resolve?

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
UncleL - Yep I made a similar point in my thread about editing software.

However it horses for courses and if someone likes elements then far be it for me to tell them they are wrong.
If it works for them, then it's the right product for them!

UncleL

Uncle LongBeard
Feb 29, 2020
Midlands, UK
I ride a
HD, W800, RE
UncleL - Yep I made a similar point in my thread about editing software.

However it horses for courses and if someone likes elements then far be it for me to tell them they are wrong.
If it works for them, then it's the right product for them!
Sure, but maybe they just don't realize that there is a better alternative. Same applies to people who use Photoshop Elements when there's the Affinity Photo for about the same price. The only point of using Elements is the simplicity IMO which can be good only at the beginning if we speak about long term youtubing...

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
Yep and Affinity photo also gets a mention in the thread I was referring to.. stickied a the top of this very forum :)

Feel free to let me know there if there is a particular software package I've missed that you have found to be good.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts