Music A Year Of Riding My S1000rr In Europe

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!

It has been a bit more than year since I bought this amazing piece of art and I wanted to make a video to show some of the best moments spent together and here is that video. I know I am a little late but better late than never right :D I cant say how grateful I am for this bike for being such a faithful companion! I hope you enjoyed watching it.

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
I wish I could test-ride that beast, I'm gonna try to at the end of August

I see you are from Japan, you are only supposed to ride the Japanese big 4 :D Hehe, just kidding, hope you get to test ride it. New ones are even better than what I have.

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
I see you are from Japan, you are only supposed to ride the Japanese big 4 :D Hehe, just kidding, hope you get to test ride it. New ones are even better than what I have.
I'm really impressed with your editing! It's honestly my dream to ride around in europe and just pin it on the autobahn. I drove on the autobahn last year, but my car stopped accelerating at 230kmh lol. Amazing views where you are, best of luck to your channel!

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
I'm really impressed with your editing! It's honestly my dream to ride around in europe and just pin it on the autobahn. I drove on the autobahn last year, but my car stopped accelerating at 230kmh lol. Amazing views where you are, best of luck to your channel!

Thanks a lot for your words man! Regarding autobahn, I am always baffled how German authorities are so confident with letting people do literally any speeds they want! Its just fantastic :D Not even on racetracks can you pin the throttle to max for so long! 230 is fast enough for a car :) And thanks again, good luck to you too!

Reactions: Toma Rider

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S

It has been a bit more than year since I bought this amazing piece of art and I wanted to make a video to show some of the best moments spent together and here is that video. I know I am a little late but better late than never right :D I cant say how grateful I am for this bike for being such a faithful companion! I hope you enjoyed watching it.
This looks gorgeous man! The bike and the view. Looks like you've had a great time there. :D

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
Where specifically were those mountain shots? I assume the Alps? I'd love to be able to drive through there some day, and thinking of taking a road trip across Europe next summer.

Indeed, the snow capped mountains are Alps and they cover a long distance from Austria through Italy, Switzerland and ends at the coast of France. Maybe this video might be helpful to you :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts