A New Member Just Saying Whats Up!

Ninjaguy20

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ninja 300
Whats going on everyone i am new member, i am hoping to build new friendships here. I am also a new youtuber i had created a channel about two days ago. Itd be awesome to see my channel grow. I ride a 2015 kawakski ninja 300, im still a new rider, I've been riding for about 6 months now. The name of my channel is "tha tninjakid" its supposed to be thatninjakid

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey there!

Welcome to riding! I remember when I got my first bike, man I rode EVERYWEHRE. I wish I could have documented it with a camera back then.

Stay safe and have fun!​

Reactions: Ninjaguy20

Ninjaguy20

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ninja 300
Hey there!

Welcome to riding! I remember when I got my first bike, man I rode EVERYWEHRE. I wish I could have documented it with a camera back then.

Stay safe and have fun!​
Thanks brotha!

Reactions: R-Rated

SonicMoto

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2016
Raleigh, North Carolina
I ride a
Ninja EX300
Welcome dude! I was looking into the same Ninja 300 but with ABS. The local shop wanted $5,300 for it minus tax/title/ect which I found a bit harsh, and they were selling a used 2014 trade in for only $100 off so yeah, will probably be looking around elsewhere myself.
I sent to a gear shop the next day, they say the place I first went to is highly priced but have a lot to choose from and look at.
Being the 2013-2015 are all the same except for like minor things like weight/color I may go with a 2013 in hopes it drops in price.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts