Not open for further replies.

chandler93

Wannabie Member
Oct 19, 2011
Marske-by-the-sea, North Yorkshire
mchandler93.blogspot.com
I ride a
2005 Honda VFR800A-5 VTEC
Hey guys and gals, i'm Chandler93 - Chandler for short.

I'm 18, student (Wooo) and I live in good old North Yorkshire (Near Whitby).
My current ride is one i'll be keeping for a while I think. A '55 Honda VFR800A-5 VTEC in Red (one of my dream bikes actually).

My old set-up which I've done all of my videos so far with was a POV 1.5 but i've just upgraded to the Drift Stealth HD which should arrive on Friday hopefully!
Most of my video's don't actually contain any vlogging yet as it was too much of a faff on to get an external mic working with the POV
but hopefully now i've got the Drift i'll be able to start properly vlogging!

My youtube name is (unfortunately) Retardchandler1993 which I know is silly but I made it when I was in year 9 of secondary school and never made a new one!
Linky: http://www.youtube.com/retardchandler1993

The reason I started doing videos was because I heard about a vlogger named Svengalie from a friend, at which point I immediately loved his videos and found
many other vloggers through him! I then got the idea to get my own camera and got into video editing myself and went from there.

I've probably rambled on enough as it is, especially for an introduction but anyway...

Thanks, and see you guys in the vlogging world!

Chandler ;)

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Hi Chandler and welcome! :)

Sweet ride mate the VFR's an awesome bike, I love Honda's they're very reliable and well built bikes. Post some vids up when you get the Drift :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Hello! Wow, is that vfr restricted? ;)

Nice intro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Introduce Yourself! 11