400 Subs!

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Just made it too 400 subs this week. Far from being a YouTube star, and though it took 16 months instead of 12 (I did take a 3 month break from posting) I'm happy to be growing roughly 100 subs a year.

With luck I can make it to 500 subs by years end.

- Wolf

View attachment 5732
AWESOME - congrats ... by the way it will fly past 500 way before the year end. It's weird how some channels 'grow' fast and some don't though. I'm growing steadily but so are my views and hours being watched, that's more interesting to YouTube's algorithm than subs. If YT see's your content is being watched it will push your stuff and your hours watched will fly up! Keep it up :) ... your scooter stuff is fun and different, too many of us on bikes and wishing sometimes we had a scoot!!!!!

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
AWESOME - congrats ... by the way it will fly past 500 way before the year end. It's weird how some channels 'grow' fast and some don't though. I'm growing steadily but so are my views and hours being watched, that's more interesting to YouTube's algorithm than subs. If YT see's your content is being watched it will push your stuff and your hours watched will fly up! Keep it up :) ... your scooter stuff is fun and different, too many of us on bikes and wishing sometimes we had a scoot!!!!!

Thanks and much appreciated. That may be true about views. I'm getting adds on some of my videos even though I'm not monetized. I wish I could stop that part though.

- Wolf

Reactions: YBGuy

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
My first sub was my girlfriend, my second my brother, and my third was my mom, so I remember a time when I knew all of my subscribers personally! :D

Man, you're lucky! My mom hasn't subbed [she doesn't have a YT account] and my wife only subbed when I gave her a ton of crap about it ... I think I had around 200 subs by the time she clicked SUBSCRIBE. I think she was waiting to see if I'd actually put out decent videos ;)

-John

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I understand that. To date my wife hasn't subbed, or even watched any of my videos, but she's not into YouTube, or even has an account. She still thinks I'm strange just for motovlogging.

- Wolf

Same. I shamed my wife into subscribing to my channel [I was going to say subbing, but this is the wrong forum for THAT content!], and then a little while later I heard my voice coming from her office. She'd clicked "Play All" on my channel and let it run the whole afternoon while she worked. I think if she tried that now, I've been s**tposting enough vids that it would take more than a work day to play them all :D

-John

Reactions: HippoDrone
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO