400 Subs!

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Just made it too 400 subs this week. Far from being a YouTube star, and though it took 16 months instead of 12 (I did take a 3 month break from posting) I'm happy to be growing roughly 100 subs a year.

With luck I can make it to 500 subs by years end.

- Wolf

View attachment 5732
AWESOME - congrats ... by the way it will fly past 500 way before the year end. It's weird how some channels 'grow' fast and some don't though. I'm growing steadily but so are my views and hours being watched, that's more interesting to YouTube's algorithm than subs. If YT see's your content is being watched it will push your stuff and your hours watched will fly up! Keep it up :) ... your scooter stuff is fun and different, too many of us on bikes and wishing sometimes we had a scoot!!!!!

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
AWESOME - congrats ... by the way it will fly past 500 way before the year end. It's weird how some channels 'grow' fast and some don't though. I'm growing steadily but so are my views and hours being watched, that's more interesting to YouTube's algorithm than subs. If YT see's your content is being watched it will push your stuff and your hours watched will fly up! Keep it up :) ... your scooter stuff is fun and different, too many of us on bikes and wishing sometimes we had a scoot!!!!!
Thanks and much appreciated. That may be true about views. I'm getting adds on some of my videos even though I'm not monetized. I wish I could stop that part though.

- Wolf

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arfa General Discussion 9

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts