General 360 Vr Camera Ride Through Tampa, Fl

Sharktank

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2017
Tampa, FL
I ride a
2011 Road Glide Custom

Really good time learning to do this tonight. The sound from the 360 mic was atrocious with the wind, so I took it all out and subbed in the music.

I hear this is best viewed with a vr headset, but one could scroll around with your fingers, or mouse arrow.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited

Really good time learning to do this tonight. The sound from the 360 mic was atrocious with the wind, so I took it all out and subbed in the music.

I hear this is best viewed with a vr headset, but one could scroll around with your fingers, or mouse arrow.

Holy SMOKES! That is cool. I am going to have to watch for when those come packaged with a new Note. My Note 3 will not work with it.

What software did you edit with and would it be possible edit using Adobe Premier Elements 15?

Reactions: Sharktank

Sharktank

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2017
Tampa, FL
I ride a
2011 Road Glide Custom
Thanks! I bought it back in June. When I upgraded to the S8+, there was a promotion to snag it for $50.

Editing was similar to any other video, I just had to make a custom rendering setting to ensure it exported in the correct resolution. I use vegas premier 13. I watched a youtube video on how to ensure it was exported correctly. The only onther piece to it was having to download a free program (linked from youtube help site) to inject tags for it. Otherwise, youtube will not recognize it as a 360.

Now that I've done it, I know it will be simple later.

edit: the longest part of it all was pulling the footage from the camera to the phone and then from the phone to the pc. Supposedly you have to "stitch" these videos together and the samsung software does it automatically when you move it to the phone. Otherwise, it's another program on the PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts