United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
What is Keywords Everywhere?

It tells you how many people are searching for whatever keywords and roughly how competitive they are etc.

It’s not 100% set and forget which brings in traffic to your videos but it’s a good starting point and base/rough way of getting traffic by finding keywords people are searching for

P.s it’s a chrome plugin

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Is it free? TubeBuddy is a paid for thing isn't it?

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Ive used TubeBuddy, liked the suggested keywords. They have some cool features involving bulk updates, but thats all paid for.
@dandoolittle thanks for the Keywords Everywhere, thats all I need.

Reactions: Riderguide

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I've been using Tube buddy for many years and love it.

Its not overly expensive and it gives me what I need. The main thing I've found it useful for is the information it gives on other videos and channels.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I've been using Tube buddy for many years and love it.

Its not overly expensive and it gives me what I need. The main thing I've found it useful for is the information it gives on other videos and channels.
I did see that it shows tags other videos use. That’s a cool feature.

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
I use the free version, makes thumbnails very easily. Seeing how your video ranks as tagged is cool if it’s legit.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I just installed the free version of Tubebuddy. I loved the keyword search function until it locked me out, now it just prompts for me to pay for it. Helpful as it was I'm not paying $9/mo to use it. My channel is new and just a hobby which isn't earning me anything, I don't need it to become an expense at this time.

The rest of the free features are okay but not super useful, I'm not sure if I'll keep Tubebuddy installed or get rid of it. Seems like you need to pay to really get any value out of it.

All I really want is a keyword search tool. Are there any useful and truly free SEO tools out there to use for Youtube?

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Turns out Tubebuddy isn't so expensive for small new channels like mine. With all the small channel discounts it only costs $43 for an entire year, or $3.60/mo.

So I took the plunge and bought Tubebuddy for a year.

And so far it's been an interesting tool. I really like the SEO keyword search and tag functions. If the data it presents is correct then a lot of my tag and keywords I've been using haven't been very effective. Which might explain my channel's glacial growth to some degree. I've gone through my tags and descriptions and made some changes.

It will be an interesting experiment to see if using Tubebuddy helps my channel or ends up being a useless expenditure! I have to admit though, learning all of this and trying to utilize my new knowledge is kind of fun.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts