General Youthful Exuberance (AKA learning from my mistake .... eventually)

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Guys & Gals,

Here's a little story about how I didn't take heed of a near miss and fell foul of the exact same scenario just two weeks later. There's a twist in the tale. Things could have turned out differently if it wasn't for my absent mindedness at the time. I quite possibly changed the course of Roadracing history!

Please note - even though I've lived in South Australia for 12 years, if you listen very closely you'll still hear a slight Yorkshire accent :D .... hope you can understand me ;).......

Last edited:

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Guys & Gals,

Here's a little story about how I didn't take heed of a near miss and fell foul of the exact same scenario just two weeks later. There's a twist in the tale. Things could have turned out differently if it wasn't for my absent mindedness at the time. I quite possibly changed the course of Roadracing history!

Please note - even though I've lived in South Australia for 12 years, if you listen very closely you'll still hear a slight Yorkshire accent :D .... hope you can understand me ;).......

Apologies for the odd gap in conversation, concentrating on riding and chatting is taking some practice!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts