General Youthful Exuberance (AKA learning from my mistake .... eventually)

RiderSkill

Wannabie Member
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
I ride a
BMW F800GS
Guys & Gals,

Here's a little story about how I didn't take heed of a near miss and fell foul of the exact same scenario just two weeks later. There's a twist in the tale. Things could have turned out differently if it wasn't for my absent mindedness at the time. I quite possibly changed the course of Roadracing history!

Please note - even though I've lived in South Australia for 12 years, if you listen very closely you'll still hear a slight Yorkshire accent :D .... hope you can understand me ;).......

Last edited:

RiderSkill

Wannabie Member
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
I ride a
BMW F800GS
Guys & Gals,

Here's a little story about how I didn't take heed of a near miss and fell foul of the exact same scenario just two weeks later. There's a twist in the tale. Things could have turned out differently if it wasn't for my absent mindedness at the time. I quite possibly changed the course of Roadracing history!

Please note - even though I've lived in South Australia for 12 years, if you listen very closely you'll still hear a slight Yorkshire accent :D .... hope you can understand me ;).......

Apologies for the odd gap in conversation, concentrating on riding and chatting is taking some practice!

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.