Not open for further replies.

OKMotorsporter47

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 Triumph Street Triple R
So I spent 2 hours with my friend in a parking lot practicing and filming wheelies. Tonight I finally catch some free time so I sat down to edit it all into a montage and upload it. about 3/4 of the way done and first the clips start to lose their audio, then they go to black screen, then they go grey with the little yellow exlamation point thing. I've tried several times starting from scratch, I've saved my work, all kinds of precautions, but it stil does it. Whenever I try to find a solution or fix it all I can get it "well your video files arent supported by WLMM".... My response? "BULL**** it works 95% of the time with all my other GoPro videos, WTF is different about these?!?!?!!?" I sweare to God if I could afford GOOD editing software I would purge all my computers of every windows program I could find on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having these issues? And does anyone know a good way around it? I'm working myself into a stress induced panic attack of rage or something right now!!!!!!!!

Sh1ftyClutch

Wannabie Member
Jul 27, 2012
Connecticut - new england
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja EX250-F
I have an exact same problem too! it's weird that only happens once in a while on my videos others.are fine.

is this only after your trying to save it as the recommended movie format by wlmm?

I save it as recommended by the program.then use.a video converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts