Not open for further replies.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Hey people, i started using Windows Live Movie Maker to edit my friends vlogs & rides for him, but i've been having a serious problem with after cutting a part out from the video, when it plays back the audio won't start for atleast 2-3 seconds out of sync. The mic is fine plugged into the camera checked it out today.

If you want to know what i'm talking about check out my mates first vlog.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MfgOuKc ... F3Z1LS2boY

You'll see at the beginning the audio doesn't start straight away & when he comes to junctions he's either still accelerating or still at a stand still by sound but he's moving / stopped.

Is this just simply needing to let windows live movie maker buffer more before publishing it?! or what am i doing wrong?!, the video finally gets back to sync threw the video at some random point.

Cheers!!
P.s My bikes piston rings went so bike will be running in a few days hopefully!. If not some serious shit's going down (bit of a joke) LOL

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
I use movie maker right now to edit with but may be using vegas later when I get a new camera! However when your filming are you doing sound threw the camera or afterwards? if so you might try and find where you need to cut off the portion of audio or video you dont want and split it then delet it. that might solve your problem

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
he's got Vegas pro 11 now :p but thankyou for the suggestion could be usefull for others with the same problem =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video