Why To Have Armored Gloves **graphic**

DO you use Armored hand protection

• Total voters

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
Hello , I had a accident on my KLR650 due to a random pulling out in front of me (there at fault)0 I had on Plated armor + Padded Vega jacket , Full helm Armored knee pads and Steel toe boots .. but didnt have any hand protection...

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED THEM
Remember that no matter HOW good you are , your not immune to this

May have a video of the crashed posted (Legal pending)

Yes there is Chunks of my hand missing and that is bone you can see
still recovering

Bloody hell man! I want to save this post so that I can show it to my friends who say "You ride with all that gear everytime? Are you that bad at riding?". ATGATT is the way.

I hope it heals fast my friend.

JBH

Wannabie Member
Jul 29, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750
Everytime I see someone riding without gloves I think of pictures like this ...

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
Ouch! How's the rest of you holding up? Heal fast!
IM better now.. I can almost move the fingers now but still handicapped .. the rest of me had armor and padding ,still sore places and in physical theropy , all this happened to me on 3/3/16 ... I have the video now i am allowed to release
HAY LOOK ITS DONALD TRUMP!!!

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
Holy crap.. Glad your "mostly" ok but did they ever find your gun? I heard someone saying oh crap hide that the cops are on the way. I wonder if that is what they were talking about.

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
Holy crap.. Glad your "mostly" ok but did they ever find your gun? I heard someone saying oh crap hide that the cops are on the way. I wonder if that is what they were talking about.
Whoops... I typed this before I got to that part. Glad they found your gun.

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Whoops... I typed this before I got to that part. Glad they found your gun.
Yeah, they found it , I was kinda half out of it during all that too ,had to review the video to remember what really happened , also all 3 of my throwing knives went missing as well . I kinda flew upside down and spun really fast , that's also why i needed to get a new helmet and do new helmet setup videos on my YT

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
IM better now.. I can almost move the fingers now but still handicapped .. the rest of me had armor and padding ,still sore places and in physical theropy , all this happened to me on 3/3/16 ... I have the video now i am allowed to release
HAY LOOK ITS DONALD TRUMP!!!

Damn man. I'm glad you had so many people to help you out at the time.

And on a side note, why the OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO?!?!? I'm sitting here watching seriously and then that stuff starts playing! I don't know whether to be serious or laugh!

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Damn man. I'm glad you had so many people to help you out at the time.

And on a side note, why the OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO?!?!? I'm sitting here watching seriously and then that stuff starts playing! I don't know whether to be serious or laugh!

I was lucky so many people was there .. including donald trump... take a look at the vid again.. he was there

and it was a little gallows humor i guess.. and to protect my private info ^_^

VICTORY SCREECH!! OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!
(spongebob)

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
I was lucky so many people was there .. including donald trump... take a look at the vid again.. he was there

and it was a little gallows humor i guess.. and to protect my private info ^_^

VICTORY SCREECH!! OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!
(spongebob)

I saw him and started laughing. :D

I guessed it was to protect your private info. But I'm sure there are less funny ways for a serious video!

All hail Spongebob!

ARE YE READY KIDS?!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO