Why Hello There!

GeardoUK

Wannabie Member
Mar 28, 2016
I ride a
CBR600Fx
Hey guys!

I'm Geardo.
Just starting out really, got myself a Drift Ghost S and have been playing around with mic placement for the past week or so (been a bit of a pain, trying to find the sweet-spot between being too loud / too muffled).
Hoping my Daily commute to and from work should provide a good amount of content to utilise.
Currently riding a beautiful Honda CBR600fx which I have had for quite a while now.
Have been doing some work on my logo / channel intro and hope to start putting out content soon.
A good friend of mine is also just starting up at the same time so some good scope for dual vlogs / tour videos.
Looking forward to getting into vlogging and starting to put some content out really!

Cheers!

20150603_182207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidewinder

Sidewinder2180
Mar 29, 2016
I ride a
2011 Honda Shadow VT750RS
Hello and welcome! Nice bike I like the color scheme!

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Welcome, nice bike! I would recommend doing solo ones first, get comfortable with your setup, get your mojo flowing nice, then hook up with your friend for some dual action.

Yeah, yeah, I know the sentence doesn't sound right but it only serves to measure how dirty one's mind is. :p

GeardoUK

Wannabie Member
Mar 28, 2016
I ride a
CBR600Fx
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Getting some good footage now so I think I've cracked the set-up.
Will hopefully be getting content together soon!

MidMoto

Wannabie Member
Aug 13, 2016
I ride a
CBR500R
Ah awesome another motovlogger from Shropshire! I'm just down the road from you, we should meet up some time!

GeardoUK

Wannabie Member
Mar 28, 2016
I ride a
CBR600Fx
Hah, yeah I just posted in your thread actually MidMoto.

We should indeed, once I'm back on the road.
Lorry forced me off the road so I'm currently trying to get her fixed up.

MAT

MotoAdventureTales
Aug 17, 2016
Thessaloniki Greee
I ride a
Transalp 700 (soon)
Welcome m8. Good ride there. A dear friend of mine had the exact same bike like yours. Safe rides.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts