Who Is Your Favorite Popular Motovlogger?

xaviervax

Learning from everyone.
Mar 14, 2018
I ride a
Maxsym400
I had forgotten about one that always makes me laugh, The Kleb, and hes American as well.

His latest one with the trip to the "car show" to look at the new priiuuiiiss had me in tears.

Me too The Kleb . a video a day make me more healthy with his hilarious videos.

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
I don't get the Kleb's humour, can't watch him.

Arson Rides on the other hand, I find hilarious. My favourite popular motovlogger.

WingManGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 16, 2017
Varna, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2004 Kawasaki ZX-6r
I really enjoy watching Suburban Delinquent the most currently. I've watched most of the bigger ones at some point (baron von grumble, Chase, Walter, BakerXderek, Snowcat), but to be fair i got bored from them (except Baron). So yeah. Suburban Delinquent atm :)

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
I watch Rnickeymouse whenever he uploads a video. I used to enjoy watching Walterrific's waaaay earlier stuff, but it lost it's appeal to me. I do enjoy watching smaller vloggers' channels because they're more genuine (not so much a do-it-for-the-gram/vine/views/likes drive). FaithRidingJohnny is another I still follow. Fooligan seems like a chill guy that's out having fun too.

Sharktank

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2017
Tampa, FL
I ride a
2011 Road Glide Custom
I like Shadetree Surgeon as well. He's the first motovlogger I happened upon and he's local. Also he's a genuinely good person and surrounds himself with other good people.

I really got hooked on the format by watching Adam Sandoval though. I really like his style more than others. Meaning that he just isn't talking in his helmet, but also adds regular vlog style format to wherever it is he's visiting. I think it's a more well-rounded channel because of it.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
Reviving this thread!
My favs are:
- Bike N' Bird
- ShadeTree Surgeon
- DanDanTheFireman
- DoItWithDan
I used to be all about C2W but his content just hasnt been for me lately. I loved his garage series and ducati build though.

Reactions: HippoDrone

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
I had forgotten about one that always makes me laugh, The Kleb, and hes American as well.

His latest one with the trip to the "car show" to look at the new priiuuiiiss had me in tears.

I've enjoyed his second channel more "Pappa Kleb" with his dirt bike adventures with Suburban Delinquent. I still watch his main channel, but I got really turned off from his last video where he really sold out and was promoting a vape setup.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Spicy110 or Mototrippin.

At this moment probably Spicy, because mototrippin isn't uploading as much any more :(

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts