Who Has Channel Stickers?

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
I'm looking to see who has stickers?
Im planning on putting stickers all over my bike like Jake the Garden Snake did to his 450.
To buy that many stickers Itd cost way to much.
Who would be willing to send me some stickers?

I plan on making stickers when my channel gets bigger so when I do Id send some back!

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
I considered it, but thought that it wouldnt achieve anything at this stage. I considered putting one that would be visible on the bike for the recording to act similar to a watermark, just havnt got round to doing anything about it yet.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I'll send you one, and let me know if there's others near you that would like one, saves me postage then.

Remind me at the end of the month though, as I won't be able to post beforehand.

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
I have them. I do nothing with them basically.
Could you send me one my address is

<Address removed - please send personal information by PM. This forum is indexed by search engines constantly, and may have an impact on your privacy.>

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
I'll send you one, and let me know if there's others near you that would like one, saves me postage then.

Remind me at the end of the month though, as I won't be able to post beforehand.
Ok thank

Ok thank you I will message you at the end of the month!

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
I dont have my own YET but i do have a few artists Working on some better concept art for me..

Please feel free to send me any stickers ^_^
as i will be sure to pop them on my helmet/Bikes
if you need a cost covered then just link me

I have 3 bikes and 2 helmets ^_^

This address is a Secured address and not a personal one , so no need for a admin to remove it..

SDF_DELTA
40 South walnut street Unit 6247
Chillicothe Ohio 45601

Feel free to send me any shout out info / other info so i can send you mine if i get one,
also info you want as with it as I will get that added into a video if you wish

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I have. So far been just giving away (free) locally to those I meet, haven't decided how I want to handle those that live outstation or overseas, some of the postage cost can be expensive.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts