Where Would You Love To Take A Ride?

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
So there's a company in Australia that rents out motorcycles, and you can either take a self-guided tour or a guided tour. Tours last from like 3 days to a whole month! The price covers accommodations and your bike for the trip (as far as I can tell). Definitely on my bucket list; if 'rona season ever ends, this is where I'm going! :D

Link for any interested: https://www.bikeroundoz.com/default.asp

shit man, for those prices just take one of mine

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
My dream is to ride at the Isle of Man.. I know its cliche... but it doesnt mean I cant love it. I dont even want to race around it, just want to make the pilgramidge, see the monuments and pay respects, and get to ride on a piece of history

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

humes

Colorado Motovlogger
May 17, 2020
Denver, CO
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2012 Ducati Monster 696
Since I live in Colorado my primary goal is to set up some rides through the Mountain West. Colorado to Wyoming to Montana to Idaho to Utah to Phoenix to New Mexico and back up. My stretch goal would be to not only record/vlog that journey, but meet other riders along the way for stretches, meet up for coffee, learn about them, etc.

For sure as others have said the Alps (Europe in general) would be wonderful to ride through. I'm guessing Canada would be a fair shot too during the summer.

Moose M

Wannabie Member
Nov 10, 2021
I ride a
Royal Enfield Himalayan
I would love to head to the States and do LA - NY but I can’t see that happening for a while. As for where I live, I’m keen to do Auckland to Invercargill (return) which is around 3,200km; enough to sort my itchy feet for a while…

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
So many places, so little money.

I'd love to visit the US and catch up with various youtubers I follow along the way.
Would be cool doing so on my bike as it was never sold in the USA.

I'd like to ride plenty of places in Europe too, of course.

I;d also like to do Vietnam because I love that food and it;s be an experience for sure.

One of my former bosses did a trip in Nepal (on a Royal Enfield naturally) and reckons it was great.

Closer to home I'd like to do Tasmania, and New Zealand.

So many great options.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
I want to ride it all. Mongolia, The Stans and Pamir, Patagonia, S Island of New Zealand, Norway, Namibia and Botswana.

My list is way to long. Really I want to see it all.

Reactions: YBGuy

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I want to ride it all. Mongolia, The Stans and Pamir, Patagonia, S Island of New Zealand, Norway, Namibia and Botswana.

My list is way to long. Really I want to see it all.
It might sound strange but I'm perfectly content riding in North America, the US and Canada. I feel there's enough to see and do here that I don't really desire to go anywhere else on two wheels. I see the places Itchy Boots goes to and I'd rather see more of the US than go to those places! :p

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
It might sound strange but I'm perfectly content riding in North America, the US and Canada. I feel there's enough to see and do here that I don't really desire to go anywhere else on two wheels. I see the places Itchy Boots goes to and I'd rather see more of the US than go to those places! :p
At one point in my life I was all about the world travel idea. The older I get, the more I'm on board with your line of thinking. I'm too used to the ease of life and relative comfort that I would get out of travelling here, too. My cell phone and credit cards will just work, I pretty much know where I'm going, and there is so much to see and do that I haven't done yet.

Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Call me crazy, but I've always wanted to ride on the A85 west of Perth around Loch Earn and west of that even.
I looked at pictures from that route a long time ago and have wanted to see it in person ever since. Maybe one of these years I will adventure over that way.

More realistically I'd like to ride U.S. 101 on the Oregon coast. Seems like a nice scene to take in in-person.

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Call me crazy, but I've always wanted to ride on the A85 west of Perth around Loch Earn and west of that even.
I looked at pictures from that route a long time ago and have wanted to see it in person ever since. Maybe one of these years I will adventure over that way.

More realistically I'd like to ride U.S. 101 on the Oregon coast. Seems like a nice scene to take in in-person.
There are lot's of redwood trees along the 101. Dewey would know more. But I can speak for the California side of the 101.

Reactions: Skipshift

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
There are lot's of redwood trees along the 101. Dewey would know more. But I can speak for the California side of the 101.
The redwoods don't go much past the OR/CA border. 101 has it's pretty spots for sure. But it also has lots of traffic, RVs, and small towns with 25mph speed limits. The Olympic Peninsula stretch is nice as well in WA. Big Sur and the southern Oregon sections of 101 are my favorite parts.

Reactions: Skipshift and YBGuy

UncleL

Uncle LongBeard
Feb 29, 2020
Midlands, UK
I ride a
HD, W800, RE
Recently I'm heading more and more towards the idea that it doesn't matter that much where to ride but it matters not to go back to work :D lol
But jokes aside - I want to go on a long motorcycle trip (like 6 months ish) - and it's not that important if it will be in some nice areas of EU or Asia or America. Any mountains would work for me :D and the roadtrip which lasts...

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Recently I'm heading more and more towards the idea that it doesn't matter that much where to ride but it matters not to go back to work :D lol
But jokes aside - I want to go on a long motorcycle trip (like 6 months ish) - and it's not that important if it will be in some nice areas of EU or Asia or America. Any mountains would work for me :D and the roadtrip which lasts...
Awesome response!

Reactions: MotoPappy

MotoPappy

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2021
www.motopappy.com
I ride a
VSTAR
I'm looking forward to riding the Natchez Trace. The scenery, history, and roads makes it attractive. I'd also like to ride the BlueRidge and then the east coast. But honestly, any trip is great under the right circumstances (motorcycle, friends, weather, etc.).

Reactions: Skipshift and YBGuy

TheDude

Wannabie Member
Apr 5, 2022
I ride a
2022 Tiger 900 Rally Pro, 2015 BMW K1600 GTL, 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14r,
The Swiss Alps are beautiful, and great to ride, if the weather is playing ball! :D
I used to live in Zurich and I’d travel to Tuscany for wine tastings through Innsbruck to go around the Italian Alps, because the Stelvio Pass was closed, in late May. I’d often have to turn around and find new routes because the road would be hardpack snow. Then I’d get caught in a snow storm coming back as I rode through the St. Gotthard tunnel. I was riding a FireBlade. meanwhile the riding in Italy was really hot. Very difficult to deal with the weather. Even just going on roads that had elevation changes you could easily change 30-50f in 5-10 minutes.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts